Michael Jordan

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
For African Americans, hairloss must be much less of an issue. I mean, black people with bic-ed heads don't look any worse off at all. Michael Jordan made bald cool!!! How hard is that to do?? He even helped white guys out, but it's still not as good. As a white guy, I;d love to have our version of Michael Jordan (one of the most famous sex symbols in the world, with a full chrome dome.)

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Imagine Michael Jackson with no hair.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well. He gets to experience more sides of life then most do... or any person I have ever heard of for that matter.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Imagine Michael Jackson with no hair.

michael jackson doesnt actually have any of his own hair,its a pretty obvious wig he has on his bonce :woot:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taug used to argue with me that rockstars cant be wearing wigs because we've never seen them with thinning hair. Well this is one case of a guy who's been famous for decdes and no ones ever seen him with hairloss but he obviously has it or why else wear the wig. (Same with Prince btw)

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
Andre Agassi is an athlete (retired) who pulls off the bald head pretty well for a white guy.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Taug used to argue with me that rockstars cant be wearing wigs because we've never seen them with thinning hair. Well this is one case of a guy who's been famous for decdes and no ones ever seen him with hairloss but he obviously has it or why else wear the wig. (Same with Prince btw)

Yeah and Axl Rose... I don't think he'd opt for that stupid braided wig without having hairloss.

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
30_going_on_60 said:
As a white guy, I;d love to have our version of Michael Jordan (one of the most famous sex symbols in the world, with a full chrome dome.)

Kojak?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ummm....there are alot of white people that pull off the bald look nicely..some look even better than MJ. There are also black people that stress over hair loss. Just because MJ was black and looked good bald doesn't mean every black man could pull it off. If you saw MJ early in his career....he actually(to me) looked funny bald b/c his face wasn't as defined as it was later in his career.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Ummm....there are alot of white people that pull off the bald look nicely..some look even better than MJ. There are also black people that stress over hair loss. Just because MJ was black and looked good bald doesn't mean every black man could pull it off. If you saw MJ early in his career....he actually(to me) looked funny bald b/c his face wasn't as defined as it was later in his career.

Yeah I actually think that the bald look suits most men, black or white. If you're in shape, not obese or anything and have a masculine face it will usually look at least ok.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think my face is pretty feminine : (

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of people mention Agassi...he didn;t look bad bald at all. However, he DID look a lot better with hair (taking into account that his hair was a cool style in the late 80's.) I think our go to guy is Mr. Clean.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that damn jaw of yours gets me down everytime I look at it. All the possibilites.

Friggin dick. Friggin Dickhead.

s.a.f

Reaction score
:freaked: No wonder he shaves it slick bald nowadays!

lazarus

Reaction score
I'd love to be able to shave my head, but the skinny German in me wouldn't be able to attract women outside of Klan meetings.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Packers said:
Andre Agassi is an athlete (retired) who pulls off the bald head pretty well for a white guy.

Agassi is an Arab you doofus. So I dont consider him 100% white.

Before
agassi1.jpg

After
093_426x422.jpg

Damn thats an awesome mullet. I would of lovex to grow up in the 80's with a mullet :jump:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Packers said:

Agassi is an Arab you doofus. So I dont consider him 100% white.

Before
agassi1.jpg

After
093_426x422.jpg

Damn thats an awesome mullet. I would of loved to grow up in the 80's with a mullet :jump: