Michael Jackson

G

I think the issue here is that, considering all of the wierdness around MJ, as a parent, would YOU let your kid spend some quality time up there at the playland?

If so, go directly to jail or to the dumbass farm.

Guilty or not, MJ would be off limits to my son.

How the f*** hard is this question to answer for a parent??

Redbone

Reaction score
Yeah Bruce - you go boy!!!!

MJ is a fuckin freak all you have to do is look at him to figure that out- What about the Mcauly Caulkin shrine and the secret bedroom chamber- things that make you go Hmmmmmm.

G

redbone said:
Yeah Bruce - you go boy!!!!

MJ is a fuckin freak all you have to do is look at him to figure that out- What about the Mcauly Caulkin shrine and the secret bedroom chamber- things that make you go Hmmmmmm.

Well I think that he is a very sad character and some of the things we read about him are true. Be that as it may, he may be totally fine and innocent.

But, if it were your son, would you take the chance?

"I dont't think so Tim!"

hopewas

Reaction score
it's sad. anyone can accuse you of anything in this world and make a good person look bad. someone who did good sh*t all their life and one bad thing is said about them and they're viewed in a bad way. not neccessarily michael jackson.. but i'm just giving an idea of how it sucks being famous

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/video.adp?id=20031120174109990001

listen to this clip of jermaine jackson on cnn.. he speaks the truth..at least in this case. .. what jermaine says is something i agree with.. god damn he sounds pissed. this is what michael jackson should be saying not his brother

The Gardener

Reaction score
News Flash... just reported that while enroute from Vegas to Santa Barbara for his arraignment, MJ was freaking out and asked the pilot repeatedly to divert the jet to South America. Check it out on the news.

I know it doesn't necessarily prove anything, but it certainly does sound like the actions of a wealthy child molester who knows he is on the verge of prosecution.

Redbone

Reaction score
Come on the guy has had one to many chances. He is finaly going down for the sh*t he has caused.

hopewas

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
News Flash... just reported that while enroute from Vegas to Santa Barbara for his arraignment, MJ was freaking out and asked the pilot repeatedly to divert the jet to South America. Check it out on the news.

I know it doesn't necessarily prove anything, but it certainly does sound like the actions of a wealthy child molester who knows he is on the verge of prosecution.

is this true ? no way. that can't be.. i think you're shitting me. proof please. besides..michael jackson knew about this accuser since january when the accuser said he'd take him to trial. he'd of left a long time ago. it's not like he could hide anywhere. they'll find his jet in an airport and find him minutes after that. so bullshit. even though it's obvious that ain't true.

The Gardener

Reaction score
hopewas said:
The Gardener said:

is this true ? no way. that can't be.. i think you're shitting me. proof please. besides..michael jackson knew about this accuser since january when the accuser said he'd take him to trial. he'd of left a long time ago. it's not like he could hide anywhere. they'll find his jet in an airport and find him minutes after that. so bullshit. even though it's obvious that ain't true.

There you go, buddy:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103862,00.html

Actually, it is a story quoted from the UK Sunday Mirror. My knowledge of British journalism is a little rusty, but the Mirror might be a tabloid that should be taken with a grain of salt.

You better hope it is. Because in California, flight from arraignment is admissible in court as evidence establishing a conscious of guilt.

G

Actually, it is a story quoted from the UK Sunday Mirror. My knowledge of British journalism is a little rusty, but the Mirror might be a tabloid that should be taken with a grain of salt.

yep! the Sunday Mirror is a bit 'tits 'n' sport' it's not the worst tabloid but it's not quite the BBC.

This Michael Jackson storey is not getting much coverage over here in the U.K.

I'd still let the jackson five ride me for 40 million USD.

Ty

hopewas

Reaction score
yeah sunday mirror doesn't check their facts before they print something. it goes by rumor. if it were true it'd be all over the news. i don't believe it

The Gardener

Reaction score
hopewas said:
yeah sunday mirror doesn't check their facts before they print something. it goes by rumor. if it were true it'd be all over the news. i don't believe it

Unproven molestation charges aside, for now, for the sake of argument... would you let your child sleep with MJ? Do you think it appropriate for a 40 year old man to share a bed with a child?

G

The Gardener said:
hopewas said:

Unproven molestation charges aside, for now, for the sake of argument... would you let your child sleep with MJ? Do you think it appropriate for a 40 year old man to share a bed with a child?

I would hope this answer was self-evident!

God, where are all the real parents anyway???????

hopewas

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
hopewas said:

it depends how broke i am and if i need money. that's why i think parents let their kids sleep there. seriously, i'm sure they're told there'll be supervision. the point of the matter is that michael jackson put himself in this mess. he has to live with it. and t peter. he wears a wig

G

hopewas said:
The Gardener said:
hopewas said:

it depends how broke i am and if i need money. that's why i think parents let their kids sleep there. seriously, i'm sure they're told there'll be supervision. the point of the matter is that michael jackson put himself in this mess. he has to live with it. and t peter. he wears a wig

And a really BAD wig too! 8)

hopewas

Reaction score
his lawyer even admitted it was a wig in rolling stone magazine due to his hair catching on fire for a commercial or whatever. how the hell can that look real to you..you'd think you'd notice considering his hair looked the same for the last 5 years