Mh2go (men's Hair To Go) Any Good Experiences?

Firsttimer1982

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm considering going to MH2GO in London. I wondered if anyone had positive experiences there?
I was using Frankie Cochrane, but they don't use lace pieces and I can't handle the unrealistic hairline anymore. It's a dead giveaway.

I'm hoping they will also get the density right at MH2GO. I don't want to look like Gary Human!
I'm a little nervous they will get it wrong.

Are there different styles of lace? I'm after the most realistic, slightly pushed up hair but messy.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are broadly two types of lace. Thicker and more durable "French" and the finer more delicate "Swiss".

There will be suppliers using other terms like Super Thin Swiss etc, but anything finer than normal lace is susceptible and I question whether there is a real difference.

Frankie Cochrane is what you would call a stylist - that's his own training. He used to fit the units from Total Cover Plus and it seems he is fitting similar ones b the website description of "German designed" - not sure what that means as its all made in Chinese and that side of the world.

The reviews for men2go, like for most, is a mix of good and bad.

If you need a place to visit and handle all the template making etc then such a place might do that.

I've sent a PM

Last edited:

señor coconut

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've now had 2 hair systems from MH2GO and I really couldn't be happier. My first was fitted in May and the second in September, my first peice has had literally no fading, oxidization or shedding, I only ordered the second one early because I was new to this and had concerns how much life the first one would have, and the possibility I would damage it and not have a backup. In hindsight I would have waited a little longer.

I would strongly advise booking an appointment to go and see them to have a talk about what you want and your concerns.

When I first went to see them there was no hard sell, no pressure to commit to anything, they were more than willing to show me the products they offered, the different bases and they let me try on a few pieces they had just so I could see what they were like.

When I did finally order with them we made a choice that it would have a certain percentage of grey which could be tailored to different area's of the system, I think I had 20% on the sides and 10% on the top and back which matched my bio hair.

There were various other options relating to density and hair line which I left to them to decide for me but that's something you could definatley have more input into

Attachments

• 20191101_033644.jpg
    20191101_033644.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 331
  • 20191008_104209.jpg
    20191008_104209.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 357
  • 20191004_195336.jpg
    20191004_195336.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 659

Firsttimer1982

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've now had 2 hair systems from MH2GO and I really couldn't be happier. My first was fitted in May and the second in September, my first peice has had literally no fading, oxidization or shedding, I only ordered the second one early because I was new to this and had concerns how much life the first one would have, and the possibility I would damage it and not have a backup. In hindsight I would have waited a little longer.

I would strongly advise booking an appointment to go and see them to have a talk about what you want and your concerns.

When I first went to see them there was no hard sell, no pressure to commit to anything, they were more than willing to show me the products they offered, the different bases and they let me try on a few pieces they had just so I could see what they were like.

When I did finally order with them we made a choice that it would have a certain percentage of grey which could be tailored to different area's of the system, I think I had 20% on the sides and 10% on the top and back which matched my bio hair.

There were various other options relating to density and hair line which I left to them to decide for me but that's something you could definatley have more input into
Your hair looks great!