Methyl Estadiol Propanoate (MEP)- ER agonist completely w/o side effects

Louiewud

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I am from Taiwan. I have a phytoestrogen ingredient that is starting to be used in wound healing clinics in the United States. It was unexpectedly found to have hair growth effects. Last year, a small clinical test was conducted on 30 people. Among them, a 66-year-old man had hair follicle regeneration effects. , The product is scheduled to be launched in the United States after August, and it is currently necessary to find someone to do the final test of the commercial concentration of the product.
I'm sorry that my English is not very good. Fortunately, the medical professor I cooperated with is also a Taiwanese. At present, I hope to test the best concentration, so that everyone can afford the price. We are working hard to set up a website, please give us some advices.

Attachments

• 957AB00F-6F75-40B2-AB32-73097F2102D8.jpeg
    957AB00F-6F75-40B2-AB32-73097F2102D8.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ChemHead That sounds very sci-fi and I doubt we will have those possibilities soon, but yes, that's the dream.

You don't even need new drugs, you could just load up bicalutamide/CPA+E2 into some kind of vesicle that only releases them in contact with the hair follicle and effectively 'MTF' them... we already have all the tools available, it's the delivery methods that suck. We have no way to contain the action to the hair follicles.

@Tom4362 I am talking doses of 30 mg/mL and above, not the homeopathic levels that abomination of a lotion had.
Well we do kind of have the perfect topical hairloss drug already, its just a matter of money now. If i was rich, i would buy a hundred boxes of eucapil and bombard my scalp with that stuff. It'll make it impossible for any androgen to ever touch my hair again with the amount of eucapil on my scalp everyday.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well we do kind of have the perfect topical hairloss drug already, its just a matter of money now. If i was rich, i would buy a hundred boxes of eucapil and bombard my scalp with that stuff. It'll make it impossible for any androgen to ever touch my hair again with the amount of eucapil on my scalp everyday.
Did you get involved with that higher % buy? It wasn't even that expensive.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get involved with that higher % buy? It wasn't even that expensive.
With what buy? A 6 month supply for eucapil with recommended dosages is 240€. I consider that quite expensive

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I am from Taiwan. I have a phytoestrogen ingredient that is starting to be used in wound healing clinics in the United States. It was unexpectedly found to have hair growth effects. Last year, a small clinical test was conducted on 30 people. Among them, a 66-year-old man had hair follicle regeneration effects. , The product is scheduled to be launched in the United States after August, and it is currently necessary to find someone to do the final test of the commercial concentration of the product.
I'm sorry that my English is not very good. Fortunately, the medical professor I cooperated with is also a Taiwanese. At present, I hope to test the best concentration, so that everyone can afford the price. We are working hard to set up a website, please give us some advices.
Where do we get this stuff?
Are there any details about the study with 30 people? Was there only 1 bald man?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With what buy? A 6 month supply for eucapil with recommended dosages is 240€. I consider that quite expensive
There was a GB of 7% eucapil (fluridil) for about half of that price

Last edited:

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Many people here would be willing to test out this ingredient if you're willing to share information on what it is and how to get it.

Last edited:

Louiewud

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do we get this stuff?
Are there any details about the study with 30 people? Was there only 1 bald m
Many people here would be willing to test out this ingredient if you're willing to share information on what it is and how to get it.
Search this title

Development of a microbiological sampling method for scalp to evaluate the effects of fermented soybean broth on androgenetic alopecia

The concept is the same as Equol, but more. We found that the correct bacteria and use patent simulator for human gastrointestinal because this process partially breaks down the sugar and protein molecules of soybeans. And produce soy peptides that are beneficial to the human body. Phytoestrogens are just part of it.

It was originally used as a cancer supplementary food, but unexpectedly discovered the market potential for diabetic wounds. In the beginning, this research was just to prove the microbial balance properties of the product. It is unexpected that 90% of the 30 clinical people have found the hair growth effect.

This ingredient provides solutions to the causes of hair loss including hormones, microbiome and nutritional supply. Based on the characteristics of wound ointment, it should be better than minoxidil with a microneedle roller.

We know the best ratio to use on wounds now. OTC ointment will be on the market and we also know the effective amount for hair growth, but in order to reduce costs, if we can test a lower ratio, maybe we can have a younger version, which is cheaper. Can be used every day.

In the next generation, all the genetic code is in the gut. Those who don’t lose hair have different gut bacteria you don’t have.

<Not all humans can produce (S)-equol after soy consumption.The ability to do so depends on having certain strains of bacteria living within the intestine. Twenty-one different strains of intestinal bacteria cultured from humans have the ability to transform daidzein into (S)-equol or a related intermediate compound.>

Last edited:

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice combover.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice combover.

Nice eyes dude. Surely you can see that there is new hair growth in multiple areas - there is no way you can create a combover with what little hair he had remaining on the left picture.

On the other hand, I'm not excited for whatever he's selling. Sure, bombing your ER-ß receptor with high doses of phytoestrogens can work to a point, but it's the same old story of systemic sides, yadda yadda... more interested in the MEP compound from the OP.

Louiewud

My Regimen
Reaction score
Referring to MEP or this phytoestrogen thing shown on the last page?
We have commercialized products in Taiwan more then 10000 people used. No one has side effects. The users are all 30 years old.

I can’t tell you what’s in it, because we don’t know, but what we have seen clinically in wounds is that soybeans and probiotics produce something that activates growth factors.

Attachments

• 50FC68E9-B109-46AE-A769-44150A79335E.jpeg
    50FC68E9-B109-46AE-A769-44150A79335E.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have commercialized products in Taiwan more then 10000 people used. No one has side effects. The users are all 30 years old.

I can’t tell you what’s in it, because we don’t know, but what we have seen clinically in wounds is that soybeans and probiotics produce something that activates growth factors.
Do you think this could encourage regeneration in scarring alopecia?

Louiewud

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think this could encourage regeneration in scarring alopecia?
Maybe not for scarring alopecia. Depends on how deep you hurt.
But Alopecia Areata can, because this is an immune disease that probiotics are good at.
We have 2 clinical pic for Alopecia Areata

If scarring alopecia can use mirconeedling then apply our product?

Last edited:

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe not for scarring alopecia. Depends on how deep you hurt.
But Alopecia Areata can, because this is an immune disease that probiotics are good at.
We have 2 clinical pic

If scarring alopecia can use mirconeedling then apply our product?
That is something that may help. Microneedling to break up the scar tissue and allow for the product to regenerate skin/hair tissue.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

That's scarring badly. They should've rubbed some PGE2 and oltipraz on it instead

Louiewud

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is something that may help. Microneedling to break up the scar tissue and allow for the product to regenerate skin/hair tissue.
If you want we can try.
But need wait for our FDA in United state OCT wound healing ointment approved. We have class1 and Toxic test in Taiwan.
Preparing apply 510K in US this July.
Did you try PRP? I heard that if do in clinic will be deeper.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Give your opinion on both.

@yadonkey Yes, he knows his sh*t. I highly regard his opinion.

I can only tell you from personal experience, that a certain amount of everything enters the bloodstream intact (unless specifically designed to break down) and depending on your sensitivity (I am particularly sensitive) it will cause side effects. People with strong androgenicity in their body might be able to use a dose that helps their hair without affecting them systemically, but people who have high aromatase and E receptor expression throughout the entire body like myself are screwed.

It takes large doses of, for instance, equol, a plant phytoestrogen, to do anything for hair loss. Brotzu put a daily amount of ~0.3 mg of S-Equol in his lotion, it did nothing. We had a small trial here on the forum about 3 years ago taking racemic equol, huge amounts, I personally used around 60 mg daily, so even if the binding affinities are 2 orders of magnitude smaller than estradiol, that equates to around 0.6 mg of E2, 6 times higher than the normal daily dose of transdermal E2 for HRT. Of course, these phytoestrogens will not express the receptor to the same extent as E2 even once they do bind. But the dose was still high enough for significant sides. I personally got gyno symptoms and a couple of guys also messaged with the same, along with feeling fat accumulation in hips and buttocks.

Hence, I am not looking forward to things like this because it boils down to having to use a high enough dose to combat hair loss which invariably leads to side effects.

As far as MEP. The concept sounds as good as Fluridil, theoretically. Breaking down into inactive metabolites. If this is really true, then we should be able to use a high dose to compensate for the relative lack of binding affinity and receptor activation. The main obstacle I see at this point is the availability and pricing. There seems to be only one cream where the active ingredient's concentration isn't disclosed, and it's very expensive.