Met someone with a system on, it was completely

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Mine isn't quite completely undetectable yet because I don't have the position or connection of the hairline just right yet (the hairline is possibly too high and there is a small space between the left/right of the system and my left/right temple hair but the shape of the system hairline means that this space does not look like natural NW2 or NW3 temple loss). But in practice it is because nobody notices these things.

Hair systems are one of the few things in the world that totally lives up to the hype. Having worn it for over 2 months now, I look around at people's hair and I think "that hair could be a system" for many people. And obviously, almost all of the people that I see do not wear a system but systems look so good that many people with natural hair also look like they are wearing a system.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine isn't quite completely undetectable yet because I don't have the position or connection of the hairline just right yet (the hairline is possibly too high and there is a small space between the left/right of the system and my left/right temple hair but the shape of the system hairline means that this space does not look like natural NW2 or NW3 temple loss). But in practice it is because nobody notices these things.

Hair systems are one of the few things in the world that totally lives up to the hype. Having worn it for over 2 months now, I look around at people's hair and I think "that hair could be a system" for many people. And obviously, almost all of the people that I see do not wear a system but systems look so good that many people with natural hair also look like they are wearing a system.

He mentioned that he get's it replaced every 3-4 weeks.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bogart was definitely wearing hair pieces, no idea about Edward Robinson.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m convinced that chef Jonny Marsh who cooks for pro footballers is wearing a piece