Met A Hair Transplantation Surgeon In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

mike draper

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello hairlosstalk

its my first ever post and i need you guys to help me here

i recently went to a hair transplant surgeon here in jeddah/saudiarabia cuz i want to get a hair transplant done.. after years of fighting baldness and waiting for the ''cure'' i figured i cant wait to the point where i go completely bald and would have no other choice but to deal with it

so i went to see this doctor for a consultation and the fee itself to go and talk to him cost me a premium price

this doctor here also does other beauty and rejuvenation stuff too like botox and facelift

as soon as this doctor came over and saw my hair from the top and from the back he said ''i cant do a hair transplantation on you..u dont have enough donor hair'' thats what he said

i've seen guys with thimble size follicles with hair get a hair transplant

he also said that i would need a transplant from my body hair to which he said that he cant to that either.. he recommended some other doctor from la who can do it

instead he tried to sell me prp injection and said that it would work on me

so i think that this guy was a total waste of time, money and a jack of all trade

i'm going to post the picture of donor area the back that i took right after i exited that clinic under the very bright lights and want u guys to decide

thank u guys

20170926_205011.jpg

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
Forget about getting anything done in Saudi Arabia. Most Saudis go to Turkey for treatment............I suggest you do the same.

dr dhananjay

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome to HairlossTalk,

As a Surgeon, I can understand the pain of going bald in youth & how embarrassing it is. I would like to ask you 2 questions. Have your baldness or hair loss has stopped progressing? & Have you considered hair loss treatment to preserve your existing hairs? If the answer to these two conditions is yes, then you passed the 1st criteria of being hair transplant surgeon. Then, there are important questions like - Expectations about & from hair transplant surgery - are they realistic. From the description, it seems that you went to a dermatologist, whose 1st approach was to save hairs & then, if necessary, go for hair transplant which quite natural approach & correct one. In such case, if your hair loss is not stabilised, then after hair transplant, also you will face hair loss which is more painful & you will feel cheated. Also, please post more photos of your scalp in different angles covering the whole scalp, so that commenting about your total graft requirement and donor availability is possible. In fact, I will say, somewhat your doctor cleared that he is not capable is very good for you & shows his genuineness, otherwise, there are many quacks out there to botch you. I hope you find this helpful. If you need any more help, then let me know. I will be happy to help you out. Thanks!

mike draper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome to HairlossTalk,

As a Surgeon, I can understand the pain of going bald in youth & how embarrassing it is. I would like to ask you 2 questions. Have your baldness or hair loss has stopped progressing? & Have you considered hair loss treatment to preserve your existing hairs? If the answer to these two conditions is yes, then you passed the 1st criteria of being hair transplant surgeon. Then, there are important questions like - Expectations about & from hair transplant surgery - are they realistic. From the description, it seems that you went to a dermatologist, whose 1st approach was to save hairs & then, if necessary, go for hair transplant which quite natural approach & correct one. In such case, if your hair loss is not stabilised, then after hair transplant, also you will face hair loss which is more painful & you will feel cheated. Also, please post more photos of your scalp in different angles covering the whole scalp, so that commenting about your total graft requirement and donor availability is possible. In fact, I will say, somewhat your doctor cleared that he is not capable is very good for you & shows his genuineness, otherwise, there are many quacks out there to botch you. I hope you find this helpful. If you need any more help, then let me know. I will be happy to help you out. Thanks!
hello doctor.. thanks for your reply...

so am 30 years old..and been doing everything i can to stop the progression of hairloss.. i've been on finasteride for a year..quit that and got on dutatseride so my current stacks are dutasteride 0.5mg ed and minoxidil

as far that doctor that i went to .. i think he's completely incompetent for many reasons

1. from what i see and feel in back of my head.. i've got quite alot of hair in the donor area that is thick

2. i know alot of guys who are straight up norwood class v who get a hair transplant

am going to see another doctor in couple of days and see what he says...

i'll keep u guys updated

cheers guys and thank u for the support

PS. I aint losing this battle with baldness .. i'd rather be dead than alive with a bald head