Mesotherapy With Substances Containing Dutasteride

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello to all friends
I had a mesotherapy session yesterday (with dutasteride).
I have been taking 5% minoxidil for 4 years and taking 1 mg of finsteride for a year, which I stopped finastride because of side effects for 4 month.
And now, in addition to minoxidil, I will do mesotherapy (injection of dutasteride and vitamin B) once a month.
I want to know do you have any information about this treatment?
If you have an opinion, comment.
I will report the result of this treatment to you Too.

Orwell

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm considering this. Please let me know if you experience any sides.

I've done some research on this, and it seems the evidence base isn't quite there. I think the likelihood is it will work for some patients and not others. There are some studies showing a positive impact, but they are small scale and more research is needed.

I think it is conceivable that the applications are spread far apart enough to avoid systemic sides.

Different clinics have different administration frequencies. Some doctors recommend once a month, some once every 3 months.

That's all I know, really.

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the papers do show some systemic absorption. That includes lower serum DHT, lower fertility etc all the hallmarks of finasteride or dutasteride use.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Derek(moreplatesmoredates) seems to believe in it, this seems like a real breakthrough, but not available anywhere.