Mesotherapy With Dutasteride - Anyone Know How To Make The Solution

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I understand there is already a thread on this however does anyone know how they get the dutasteride and make it possible to inject it?

I have someone here that is happy to trial Mesotherapy with Dutasteride but we are not sure how they got the solution with Dutasteride in it. Hoping someone might know.

Do they crush a certain amount of the pill and add some sort of solution?

Sorry if I sound a little crazy to try this but I just want to try it and see if I get any results from it.

There is a link here for anyone not familiar with it: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5596657/

Cheers!

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
assuming the duta doesn't get systemic and fucks you up
how the hell are you going to sterilize it?

Bensson

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.fillermarket.com/en/accueil/10574-mesohyal-biotin.html

You get many good ingredients for hairloss in that mix which I think can give a good boost

Biotin (vitamin B8),Thiamine Nitrate (vitamin B1),Riboflavin (vitamin B2),Niacin (vitamin B3),Dexpanthenol (vitamin B5),Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B9),Folic acid (vitamin B9),Inositol (vitamin I)

20 Ampoules of 2ml will give you 20 treatments

Mix 1 ampoule of biotin 2 ml + 2 ml dutasteride from capsules

one per month first 6 months and then every second or third month as recommended by clinics

Total cost : 86€ (62€ Biotin mix + 4€ needle + 20€ dutasteride)

Inject in scalp with hydra needle

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=HYDRA+Needle+20+&_sacat=0

-----------------------------------------

This formula is indicated for Male Pattern Baldness for clinics

6cc syringe volume
4cc Biotin 10mg/ml
2cc Dutasteride 0.1mg/ml

Alternative 2
6cc syringe volume
2cc Biotin 10mg/ml
2cc Zinc 10mg/ml
2cc Dutasteride 0.1mg/ml

Injection Depth:1 – 4mm
Injection Spacing:1cm apart
Injection Amount:0.15 – 0.2cc per injection
Total Injected Volume:6 - 8cc

Procedure:
1.Disinfect area to be treated with appropriate solution.
2.Place the patient in the sitting position.
3.Draw up the required quantity of ingredients into the syringe using an 18G x 11/2 needle.
4.As required, fit the syringe in the pistol and connect the needle to the syringe.
5.Start injecting the solution using Nappage Method.
6.Position the needle at a tangent to the skin depending on its thinness over the scalp.

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did some mesotherapy 2 years ago, it worked miracles.
The hair loss stopped within 3 months ( and my scalp / hairs felt way more healthy after like a month ) then i even saw regrowth at like the 4-5th month mark.

It is an awesome way to threat your hair and your scalp but i had to stop because it was really expensive ( 80 euros / seance )
The first month and a half you have to get injections weekly then every two weeks for a while and then its up to you and the surgeon to decide the rhythm. You'll have to redo "cures" every week for a month at least one in the year on top of that.

So if ya got the money and the discipline go for it.

PS : I didn't do duasterine injection, classic formula for hair loss worked just fine.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did some mesotherapy 2 years ago, it worked miracles.
The hair loss stopped within 3 months ( and my scalp / hairs felt way more healthy after like a month ) then i even saw regrowth at like the 4-5th month mark.

It is an awesome way to threat your hair and your scalp but i had to stop because it was really expensive ( 80 euros / seance )
The first month and a half you have to get injections weekly then every two weeks for a while and then its up to you and the surgeon to decide the rhythm. You'll have to redo "cures" every week for a month at least one in the year on top of that.

So if ya got the money and the discipline go for it.

PS : I didn't do duasterine injection, classic formula for hair loss worked just fine.
what was the classical formula? remember?

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.fillermarket.com/en/accueil/10574-mesohyal-biotin.html

You get many good ingredients for hairloss in that mix which I think can give a good boost

Biotin (vitamin B8),Thiamine Nitrate (vitamin B1),Riboflavin (vitamin B2),Niacin (vitamin B3),Dexpanthenol (vitamin B5),Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B9),Folic acid (vitamin B9),Inositol (vitamin I)

20 Ampoules of 2ml will give you 20 treatments

Mix 1 ampoule of biotin 2 ml + 2 ml dutasteride from capsules

one per month first 6 months and then every second or third month as recommended by clinics

Total cost : 86€ (62€ Biotin mix + 4€ needle + 20€ dutasteride)

Inject in scalp with hydra needle

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=HYDRA+Needle+20+&_sacat=0

When I read things like this, this comes to my mind about the Chinese woman

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not
I won't know until I try
Topical dutasteride has saved my crown and stop my shedding massively but after a year it won't do much more
If I want to see further improvements then dermapen (growth factors) + dutasteride and vitamins is my next move
After that it's CB or RU.

I am happy with maintaining but if I can thicken up and regrow more hair with mesoterhapy then why not.

Results are quite spectacular on most forum members.

Attachments

• tratamiento-capilar-dr-pelo-sevilla-badajoz-madrid-cordoba-valladolid-albacete-merida_13.jpg
    tratamiento-capilar-dr-pelo-sevilla-badajoz-madrid-cordoba-valladolid-albacete-merida_13.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 453
  • tratamiento-capilar-dr-pelo-sevilla-badajoz-madrid-cordoba-valladolid-albacete-merida_14.jpg
    tratamiento-capilar-dr-pelo-sevilla-badajoz-madrid-cordoba-valladolid-albacete-merida_14.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 299

inmyhead

Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not
I won't know until I try
Topical dutasteride has saved my crown and stop my shedding massively but after a year it won't do much more
If I want to see further improvements then dermapen (growth factors) + dutasteride and vitamins is my next move
After that it's CB or RU.

I am happy with maintaining but if I can thicken up and regrow more hair with mesoterhapy then why not.

Results are quite spectacular on most forum members.
The hair is way longer on right side.