Mesotherapy For Hair Growth Treatment?

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have seen a few places in London offering Mens Mesotherapy hair growth treatment, does anybody know anything about this, or done it and had any positive results?

I have hair thinning in my templates and crown and now just over a year with finastride, before I think about a hair transplant option I'd like to know if I could try something like this and see if it helps

Dan77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I did three sessions of mezo, followed by LED triwings (basically you just sit in a chair under a laser which is supposed to stimulate hair growth) but it's difficult to estimate its benefits given I did only three times and anyway by itself doesn't improve much...you still need the hardcore treatment : propecia and minoxidil (or stemoxydine in my case).
But mezo it's basically dermarolling + " a cocktail of vitamins for hair growth" (as they called it)...so if you use a dermaroller + minoxidil it's more or less the same thing.
A session costed me some 120 EUR, pretty expensive (you pay for the doctor skill not for the actual ingredients they put in your scalp)

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to know how effective mesotherapy with finasteride injections are?..i recall reading a recent study about it.