Merry Christmas to all

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I don't know, I can't really see myself being a student again, and being surrounded by fullheads my own age. I would just feel so out of place.

As has been repeatedly mentioned, with that body of yours, your hair won't be on the guys minds.

How did you get the current job? Was your lack of a degree a problem?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
As has been repeatedly mentioned, with that body of yours, your hair won't be on the guys minds.

How did you get the current job? Was your lack of a degree a problem?

I got my job through a relative who also works as a graphic designer. My lack of degree was not an issue, really. I guess I was just lucky!

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This year, I will spend Christmas with the family of my girlfriend again. I just hope this time no one will tell me I look like Phil Collins.

I don't see any resemblance at all to Phil Collins, even when he was much younger. You do look like that singer that you posted a picture of, though, and I'd consider that a compliment. :)

- - - Updated - - -

With that beautiful face too!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont mean to discredit you getting a job evillocks but did u do an interview with a guy?

he might have gave u the job out of white knight urges

its already happening in stem jobs, altho not surprising since theyre mainly incel nerds there https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ngly-that-women-are-favored-for-jobs-in-stem/

i feel you on not wanting to go to college though, if i can get a job with an associates id strongly prefer that

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I have a job. It's manufacturing, I'm currently a laser operator.

Is that where you get your "Low-Level Laser Therapy" Agustin? Or is it the Theradome from Stevo? I thought you said only get on proven natural treatments?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that where you get your "Low-Level Laser Therapy" Agustin? Or is it the Theradome from Stevo? I thought you said only get on proven natural treatments?

No.

And I've never said anything about getting on natural proven treatments. Natural baldness treatments do not exist.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think he is joking agustin lol

I thought so. :p

Hey Exodus2011, what are you doing for Christmas? I plan on seeing a good friend in the morning and then visiting my favorite uncle. For most of the day, I'm just gonna sit back and relax, and try to not think about my baldness so much.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i'm not really celebrating. just chilling out, waiting for my vaporizer :D

thats cool though, seeing friends often helps to get your mind off troubles, including hair loss. also of course family is nice.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
No.

And I've never said anything about getting on natural proven treatments. Natural baldness treatments do not exist.

Sorry buddy I meant to say "only get on proven treatments, not natural or unproven"

EvilLocks

Reaction score
i dont mean to discredit you getting a job evillocks but did u do an interview with a guy?

he might have gave u the job out of white knight urges

its already happening in stem jobs, altho not surprising since theyre mainly incel nerds there https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ngly-that-women-are-favored-for-jobs-in-stem/

i feel you on not wanting to go to college though, if i can get a job with an associates id strongly prefer that

No, actually my boss is a woman. I think I got the job because of my relative, that knew I have skills in design.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Try and not worry about jobs and hair blah blah blah and lets just enjoy Christmas while we can. So Merry Christmas everyone have a good one and good wishes to the new year.

shookwun

Reaction score
Happy hairmiss :wow: