Mercola's Liposomal Vit C contains no liposomes...

HughJass

Reaction score
They don't actually provide the lab analysis of his product they supposedly ordered. If you look at the reference next to where they claim his product has been proven to be junk via analysis it says the folllowing:

Per LivOn’s confidentiality agreement with the laboratory, we are unable to disclose the name of the laboratory that analyzed Dr. Mercola® Liposomal Vitamin C.

Which is rather convenient.

His product could well be crap but unless they provide the report and the lab is considered to be independent it just looks like slander.

Jacob

Reaction score
Nah..that doesn't bother me. I wouldn't be surprised if you asked for it that they'd send it to you- maybe with the name of the lab blanked out. A company like that is looking for trouble if they're just making something up.

But then you have the fact that Mercola has yet to respond to it(it's been at least 2 months I think). And there's this:
Today, I spoke with Mercola customer service. Here's what I was told...verbatim..."There are no liposomes in the product. However, when taken as directed with water, liposomes will form in your body providing you with the benefits as listed on the web page." In response, I said: "so you're telling me that Mercola's liposomal vitamin C contains no liposomes...why is it called liposomal vit. C? Also, if the benefits are derived from taking with water, why are directions to take with "food and water?" Response: "The formula uses the liposomal technology. The ingredients in the formula will form liposomes in your body once combined with water, making it liposomal vit. C. Food sometimes help if there's an upset stomach."

That's from http://www.hawkeshealth.net/community/showthread.php?t=12234&page=2

So we shall see....

qualityliposomalc

Reaction score
Although not directly on topic, I’m trying to get word out about a new process to make significantly higher potency liposomal vitamin C. I’m selling nothing (there are not even ads on the site), I simply want to help people make better liposomal vitamin C.

Here is the link: http://qualityliposomalc.com

Thanks!

Chris