Merciless Diffuse (+genetic) Alopecia, 24 Y.o.

What type of baldness?

• Genetic

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • diffuse

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Camry40

My Regimen
Reaction score
I apologize for the mistakes in words. I don,t speak English very well.

I need your opinion and advice.

Difference between photos below - 2 years. For 2 years I lost half my hair. The reason for everything, it seems to me, is stress, poor nutrition and sleep. Of course there is a genetic reason, but I put her in the background. Everything happened very quickly. The hair became thin and colorless, and part remained dark. If you look at the photo you will see thin hairs, it is very difficult to notice from a distance, but they are there and everything is not so bad to the touch, the last 3 photos before the balding process, and the very last photo, week of minoxidil use. From 17/11/19 I began to apply measures to restore hair:

- Minoxidil Kirkland 5% 0.7-0.8ml twice a day; (I cut my hair very short and I don’t need more)
- Skinroller with needles 0.5mm, every 4 days, with an average pressurе;

Below is a temporary list, I will update it every two weeks, something adding or removing from the list.

- Zinc and selenium tablets (every day a pill);
- Injections of vitamin b12,
one vial for 5 days every month.

I expect a shampoo with ketoconazole, biotin (pills) and ampoules with FE.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 987
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 913
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 873
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 948
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 890
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 900
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 984
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,028
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,008
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 989
Last edited:

Camry40

My Regimen
Reaction score
In any case, I want to fight to the end and return the hair. Since hair loss has occurred recently, I am ready for any solution and maximum result. I do not plan to use finasteride yet. Only minoxidil, vitamins, dermoroller and proper nutrition, excluded stress.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In any case, I want to fight to the end and return the hair. Since hair loss has occurred recently, I am ready for any solution and maximum result. I do not plan to use finasteride yet. Only minoxidil, vitamins, dermoroller and proper nutrition, excluded stress.

So you are not ready for any solution. But your regimen should still bring you results.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
We see it time and again here, people come so against finasteride and willing to throw the "kitchen sink" vitamin approach.

Then some time passes, more hair loss obviously happens, and these same people start on finasteride anyway.

I second this, you need to start finasteride asap, if there is one common complaint it's that people didn't take action sooner. My hairline is fine that was the only thing i was focused on, but it's my crown that got hit bad and i didn't really notice until it was too late.

Camry40

My Regimen
Reaction score
while we leave minoxidil + dermorodler and vitamins with injections, eliminate stress factors, then if the result is not - I will add minoxidil 15%, finasteride is the last measure and so far I do not want to use it, but time will tell.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
while we leave minoxidil + dermorodler and vitamins with injections, eliminate stress factors, then if the result is not - I will add minoxidil 15%, finasteride is the last measure and so far I do not want to use it, but time will tell.

Without finasteride/dutasteride you are doomed for failure, get on it as soon as possible. Why are you so hesitant to use it?

BMax

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with the other posters but think you should try and go on topical finasteride and minoxidil get them compounded professionally.

Finasteride .25% minoxidil 5% if you get it made professionally i would get it pg free.

See how that goes for a bit concentrate on crown dont worry about trying to fix the hairline just keep what you have there and try and get the crown fixed up.

Camry40

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months before and after...
minoxidil 5% kirkland, ketonazole, dermoroller every 3-4 evening, vitamins and injections of vitamins.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 506
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 514

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You have a good response so far but I will tell you right now, without an anti androgen unfortunately those minoxidil gains will disappear.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair is nearly dead (severe DHT corrosion) -- at this stage finasteride won't be enough.

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Diffuse thinning IS genetic balding. Its caused by being a genetically inferior man, there is no other cause to your condition.
2. People here take dutasteride to crush their DHT, bathe in RU, and even take feminizing drugs and have surgery, and EVEN THEY will likely end up shaving their head in the end. I don't know what you think vitamins are going to do. Sure minoxidil will give you some wispy bum fluff for a few months before falling out again, but its just another snake oil. To stand any chance of getting hair again, you need to at least take finasteride seriously.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are having a good response to minoxidil.

You are mad for not trying finasteride, you can see cosmetic improvement with finasteride particularly with diffuse thinning.
with your pattern you are destined to go full norwood 5 very soon unless you add finasteride

Camry40

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months results
Minoxidil kirkland 5% + dermoroller 1 mm,
every third day, keto.
different lighting

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 406
  • image.jpeg