Men’s Sexual Problems That May Be Cause By Tape Chemicals

David1990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,
So ever since I remember since I have the hair piece/toupee I’v been having some problems not sure if they are or are not related. I use tape with my piece.
During that time I started to lose my morning wood and no I noticed that my testosterone level isn’t that high and also prolactin levels are a bit elevated.
Long time wearers have any issues? If you are not comfortable writing here please PM me. Thanks!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,
So ever since I remember since I have the hair piece/toupee I’v been having some problems not sure if they are or are not related. I use tape with my piece.
During that time I started to lose my morning wood and no I noticed that my testosterone level isn’t that high and also prolactin levels are a bit elevated.
Long time wearers have any issues? If you are not comfortable writing here please PM me. Thanks!
Um....No... Follow up with a urologist.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,
How long have you been wearing?

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Did you see an endocrinologist? Knowing you're dick isn't working well is one thing, but knowing your prolactin levels are elevated is another.

I can't use tape as it gives an allergic reaction.