Men's Fashion Thread, If You Think It Matters

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of the forum members on here are pretty mental and I for one think its fantastic.
lmao referring to me? i know my fashion preferences are pretty aspie but idgaf. i like what i like haha.

suits are cool though. although my favorite modern outfit, which i know of course isnt for fashion, is tactical gear xD

sh*t looks badass!

f*****g gas masks too are freaking cool as f***, the swat team outfit especially dayum!
99794db4d084357c81b404ac16a91e3b.png

something like sarah connor from terminator 2 tho . . . ugh fuckin hell yea

6482a42e67cbae35ba3bc986354546a2.jpg

lmao! confession! me, 5'6, scrawny twink with glasses and beta gay face, had a f*****g BIKER PHASE in 8th grade! lmfao i wore big steel toed boots, big *** pants, and fiery bike shirts xD. i was so socially clueless hahaha.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You use the words slate, olive, mushroom, cobalt blue, and burnt orange as colours.

The benefits of having a woman on here !!!

I had to look up what those are.

This is slate:
e5e49db3eb3047bb27df8b94252f659b.jpg

This is olive .... apparently olive refers to green olives and not brown olives:
MCY

This is mushroom:
Criminal%20Damage%20Men%20s%20sweatshirts%20Shoreditch%20Sweatshirt%20-%20Mushroom%20Color%20B00TCYIOM6.jpg

This is cobalt blue - I love it !
5ace62522f1a24b8e5c2e6adc8a5f078.jpg

This is burned orange:
burnt-orange-scarf-mens.jpg

LOL thats so funny.

cobalt blue is HOT when it's an accent like a pair of cobalt shoes with a black or white tank dress.
For me as clothes its too saturated. Looks great on red head women though.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I need new clothes to handle the heat in Asia - plus, its nearly summer everywhere else so lets look at summer fashion.

Thoughts on these outfits:

upload_2017-4-2_9-18-15.png

upload_2017-4-2_9-20-46.png

upload_2017-4-2_9-22-35.png

I'm always afraid I will look a bit of a douche if I wear these fancy clothes - I tend to dress more boring like this:

upload_2017-4-2_9-24-30.png

shookwun

Reaction score
Thinking about upping my swag game.

Been running around in sweats and clothes that I buy second hand for to long.

for the longest time I simply didn't care because it's all body and face that determines how fresh you look.

Maybe drop a grand on a bunch different outfits.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking about upping my swag game.

Been running around in sweats and clothes that I buy second hand for to long.

for the longest time I simply didn't care because it's all body and face that determines how fresh you look.

Maybe drop a grand on a bunch different outfits.

Black mage game.

A new look for you:
halloween___11_black_mage_cosplay_by_mysticblackmoon-d4erzrn.jpg

With your future girlfriend:
CI_57372_1339550773.jpg

Or maybe her:
minami1430.jpg

The competition for women's affection:
Dissidia%20012%20Final%20Fantasy_Duodecim%20icons%2011465172539-full.jpg

top left is chad, bottom right is the baldcel.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Black mage game.

A new look for you:
View attachment 66699

With your future girlfriend:
View attachment 66700
Or maybe her:
View attachment 66701

The competition for women's affection:
View attachment 66702

top left is chad, bottom right is the baldcel.
According to the investigative journalism of the BBC, Buzzfeed and the huffington post being a black mage in America gets you shot on the spot by opressive white male cops enabled by instutional racism.
You'd be better adviced settling for the white grand wizard outfit.

28531_3_org_original_64c07c94-bb6c-4945-8655-5476807b821c.jpg

JoPeter

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys

I'm from Brazil. My hair loss was accentuated during this stressful period. There were moments when I had to find strength where I didn't have it.
A book that helped me a lot was this one. And listening to it is much more impactful. I came here to find people who share cool things. I hope everyone has a lot of health and energy.

Attachments

• 1603780375445.png
    1603780375445.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 60

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys

I'm from Brazil. My hair loss was accentuated during this stressful period. There were moments when I had to find strength where I didn't have it.
A book that helped me a lot was this one. And listening to it is much more impactful. I came here to find people who share cool things. I hope everyone has a lot of health and energy.
I bought it, now I'm Norwood -1 like Zayn Malik. ;)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fashion matters insofar as that it can signal wealth or the belonging to a subculture. It completely pales in relation to looks though.
Henry Caville can run arround in a wifebeater and jogging trousers and people will cream themselves but your stupid fedora and suit will make you look even more pathetic and desperate.

I'd go almost as so far as to say that what you wear is more likely to lose you points than to alleviate your position. People are much more likely to talk about how badly XY was dressed than to praise the great fashion sense of AB. Try not to stick out negatively and just wear clean clothe that you actually like to wear, that's my advice.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fashion matters insofar as that it can signal wealth or the belonging to a subculture. It completely pales in relation to looks though.
Henry Caville can run arround in a wifebeater and jogging trousers and people will cream themselves but your stupid fedora and suit will make you look even more pathetic and desperate.

I'd go almost as so far as to say that what you wear is more likely to lose you points than to alleviate your position. People are much more likely to talk about how badly XY was dressed than to praise the great fashion sense of AB. Try not to stick out negatively and just wear clean clothe that you actually like to wear, that's my advice.
Sure it won't make you Henry Cavill but it will maximize what you have going on

Dressing well doesn't mean wearing luxurious clothes.. just clothes that highlight your physique and compliment your skin tone and making sure all the colors match and the textures look nice

Shows taste and personality and gives off a cool vibe

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure it won't make you Henry Cavill but it will maximize what you have going on

Dressing well doesn't mean wearing luxurious clothes.. just clothes that highlight your physique and compliment your skin tone and making sure all the colors match and the textures look nice

Shows taste and personality and gives off a cool vibe
It's overrated and become an obvious cope if you do not watch out. That's just my opinion.

Damn this new forum...I always think I have a VW add when looking at the tabs....

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's overrated and become an obvious cope if you do not watch out. That's just my opinion.

Damn this new forum...I always think I have a VW add when looking at the tabs....

I know a lot of dudes who don't work out and just throw a big *** T shirt on. If they developed an athletic body and wore a tight T shirt it would definitely make them look a bit more masculine and healthy. Coupled with ripped skinny jeans.. that's all you need imo.

I don't know any man who thinks that clothes alone will make him a male model. It's a hobby and passion to some ppl just like music.. in a life full of pain and suffering, if they just enjoy something why all the hate?

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a lot of dudes who don't work out and just throw a big *** T shirt on. If they developed an athletic body and wore a tight T shirt it would definitely make them look a bit more masculine and healthy. Coupled with ripped skinny jeans.. that's all you need imo.

I don't know any man who thinks that clothes alone will make him a male model. It's a hobby and passion to some ppl just like music.. in a life full of pain and suffering, if they just enjoy something why all the hate?
I know a lot of men who are under the illusion that a bowling hat or a fedor makes up for a short stature or bad shape. Slight hyperbole on my part but in some cases on the lower end of the spectrum even not so much.

I don't see how I expressed any hate.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a lot of men who are under the illusion that a bowling hat or a fedor makes up for a short stature or bad shape. Slight hyperbole on my part but in some cases on the lower end of the spectrum even not so much.

I don't see how I expressed any hate.
Neckbeards? Didn't know those still exist. Well those are the complete opposite of fashionable, they look like they lack self awareness and have 0 sense of style.