Men's Fashion Thread, If You Think It Matters

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going Nordstrom Rack + Sacks Off Fifth for my clothing.

The real Nordstrom and the real Saks will make it ~4x more expensive...

You can just use the service--it's free and no obligation to buy items...tell them on phone you are mainly looking to economize for some sale items tell them type of items looking for and price range you want to stay within..if embarrassed buy one item and return it later--then take what the 'taught' you and go to the Racks.

It's sneaky but effective.

They also have this at Macys--but no idea if good or not.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can just use the service--it's free and no obligation to buy items...tell them on phone you are mainly looking to economize for some sale items tell them type of items looking for and price range you want to stay within..if embarrassed buy one item and return it later--then take what the 'taught' you and go to the Racks.

It's sneaky but effective.

They also have this at Macys--but no idea if good or not.

In my experience Nordstrom has better staff than Macy's. More knowledgeable more polite.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought a $140 sweater from Allen Edmonds and then we had the warmest winter months in history.

/Rant.

thats why i was chuckling at all the jakcets---its crazy warm most of this winter compared to past.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience Nordstrom has better staff than Macy's. More knowledgeable more polite.

I LOVE Nordstrom just for the return policy and their price adjustment policy if you buy stuff online is insane..can be like months later and they give adjustment if you call and ask..Sometimes i just buy the sale item and send it back as the old price item.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I LOVE Nordstrom just for the return policy and their price adjustment policy if you buy stuff online is insane..can be like months later and they give adjustment if you call and ask..Sometimes i just buy the sale item and send it back as the old price item.

Price adjustment policy?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hautelook is very cool too if you know how stuff from brand fits you otherwise its pain in the ***.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Price adjustment policy?

I dont know official but i will call and they just adjust it if you purchased something online

Bloomies its like 2 weeks i think.

Nordstrom has a crazy great return policy.
i once saw a woman return a broken bra she had for 2 years and they did it for her! i was actually embarrassed for her. And it was not a crazy expensive brand it was like Maidenform or something. Some bras are like $300 so i get it but this was like a $40 bra. Just returned it.

The official return policy is unlimited but 'at our discretion'

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
see here is Hautelook they put stuff on sale for few days, first come first serve its great if people know how stuff fits for brand/cut/size..You can return pre paid slips but for me this is pain in ***, have to go to post office to drop off get tracking slip.( blah).

here is mens Diesel jeans reduced.

https://www.hautelook.com/events/163436

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5051faa0e396d6a2cb7004ee5a1e28a6.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pas is a solid 8.5.
She has beautiful and sweet face.
she has French accent, lovely speaking voice and a petite figure.

Until I see any proof for me she is fat yaoi (anime) fangirl around 30 years old ;)

Maybe it's even a guy on other side of a display who knows.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score