Men Who Declined The Most Because Of Hair Loss

T

tellersquill

I think it absolutely destroy Brendan Fraisers carear..>Unlike Heath Ledger i think he was going to be fine acting in spite of hair.

Brendan Fraiser i saw him recently on the show The Affair in a small role--i was shocked he was very obviously wearing a ton of Toppik and he really gained a lot of weight.
It just seemed like such a small insignificant show and part for this former A list top box office star.

Heath Ledger in my opinion was solidifying himself as phenomenal character actor not unlike Jack Nicholson who never lost a role due to his hair.

Some can survive it in Hollywood some can't i dont really know 'what' makes the difference.

They are different types of actors Brendan Frasier vs Heath Ledger perhaps this is the thing..
Wow - i just checked it out

His body language and voice is gone - he's like a broken man - its so sad.

Read the comments below the youtube video as well.

It must be something more than hair loss going on here.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

yeah seems off way beyond hair and weight.

he used to move so elegantly (the Mummy) that does not go away from gaining weight.

he can't seem to move his neck.

looks like he's ill.

Jesus Christ he's doing Bollywood movies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think of Dominic West? He was so hot in The Wire!!

I like Domenic West. I always have. I think he is a good actor.

But I do no not like the character of "Noah" on The Affair...but because he is acting well.
The character is not very likable he is very selfish and careless.

to be fair both leads the characters are kind of selfish and careless...its a pretty good show Not the greatest but really good.

resu

Reaction score
1. Twin Peaks
2. The Soprano
3. The Wire
4. Breaking Bad
5. Fargo
6. Six feet under
7. The leftovers
8. Forbrydelsen (original danish TV on which The Killing is based)
9. X files
10. Mis Fits
11. Nip/Tuck
12. Californication
13 The Fall

Oh, I forgot the Shield and the Twilight Zone !!!

Good list till 4, the rest I haven't seen or I didn't think much other than the X-Files in the 90's, back then it was great but rewatching now it's not the same.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
1. Twin Peaks
2. The Soprano
3. The Wire
4. Breaking Bad
5. Fargo
6. Six feet under
7. The leftovers
8. Forbrydelsen (original danish TV on which The Killing is based)
9. X files
10. Mis Fits
11. Nip/Tuck
12. Californication
13 The Fall

Oh, I forgot the Shield and the Twilight Zone !!!

Love; Twin Peaks, Breaking Bad, Nip/Tuck

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can't do a complete list right now

but

Breaking Bad
Oz
Sopranos
Wise Guy (season 1 only--and only because of the late great Ray Sharkey and Kevin Spacey)
All in The Family the best show ever see prevalent today
Curb your Enthusiasm
The Fall (is fantastic
Narcos (only saw Season 1 fantastic)
Twin Peaks for sure
Game of Thrones
Six feet under
Dexter
Absolutely Fabulous
Mad Men

Its in no particular order

I really LOVE Jessica Jones also
And Bloodline i think was fantastic.
Rectify is so amazing
Ray Donovan is really good too but i love Live Scriber i may go see him on Broadway this month.

This is definitely the era for great Drama TV.

Comedy sit coms i love the vintage 70s stuff especially anything by Normal Lear is still relevant today amazingly
Barney Miller
Odd Couple
All int the Family
Good Times
Soap
Taxi--probably some of the funniest episodes on TV with Danny Devito.
Although still can watch Will and Grace.

And not going to lie
Buffy the Vampire Slayer was genius LOL. That sh*t was so well thought out and so far ahead i think that may have been first show to do that where the 'bible' was so far in advanced with seasons trajectory.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's no wonder they usually become suicidal when hair loss hits. When you have a gay face, and your identity is wrapped behind an SS/pompadour, and suddenly you look like a nobody. it's hard to fathom the idea of even living at that point.

Notice a trend on these boards how it's always these twink who come here panicking over nothing.

Don't become a suicide therapist. Please..!!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buffy and the Vampire ! YES! That was good.

If you like coen brothers, you should watch Fargo.

I watched season 1 i liked it very much
Movie of course was fantastic one of the best ever my opinion

So much TV its crazy..

Did you watch Sense 8? this was odd show but i liked it very much..I only saw season 1 so far.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it absolutely destroy Brendan Fraisers carear..>Unlike Heath Ledger i think he was going to be fine acting in spite of hair.

Brendan Fraiser i saw him recently on the show The Affair in a small role--i was shocked he was very obviously wearing a ton of Toppik and he really gained a lot of weight.
It just seemed like such a small insignificant show and part for this former A list top box office star.

Heath Ledger in my opinion was solidifying himself as phenomenal character actor not unlike Jack Nicholson who never lost a role due to his hair.

Some can survive it in Hollywood some can't i dont really know 'what' makes the difference.

They are different types of actors Brendan Frasier vs Heath Ledger perhaps this is the thing..

Frasier's hair has purple in it. Look in Gone with the earth?

That definitely ended his career. He should dye it brown, because his acting
career is in the toilet!!

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It actually doesn't look too bad in the pic, but I googled him. He has a small skull and is 5'9". Putting in those 2 factors, he would look comical with bald look in real life. I am just like him in frame and skull and height and hence bald is a death sentence and that scares me

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol funny.

It's kinda true though. A lot of the super skinny and frail guys who are built like females have crazy good hair.
there is a VERY strong possibility visceral fat has a role to play in early male pattern baldness. Its a cope for myself thinking once I fix my skinny fat my hairloss will halt too, but there does seem to be quite a bit of evidence on this.

Lucas97

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_1869.JPG
jason statham, bald asf but in my opinion still handsome (nohomo)

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is a VERY strong possibility visceral fat has a role to play in early male pattern baldness. Its a cope for myself thinking once I fix my skinny fat my hairloss will halt too, but there does seem to be quite a bit of evidence on this.
Lmao really!? I always had a visceral fat ans im experiencing hair loss at the same time, any study or evidence of this relation? Anything i can do to reduce it?
Thanks

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Jesus Christ man that is seriously sad! I grew up watching all his movies when I was younger, the mummy trilogy has always been a favourite of mine ever since I was a kid.. seeing him struggle like that is kind of heavy hitting. I bet some of his hair loss has relation to do with some form of stress, mental illness as it's clear he's suffering from something!

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From Jesus Christ

grigori-perelman.jpg

to this

9291966_7742348.jpg

Perelman.jpg

inx960x640.jpg

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched season 1 i liked it very much
Movie of course was fantastic one of the best ever my opinion

So much TV its crazy..

Did you watch Sense 8? this was odd show but i liked it very much..I only saw season 1 so far.
f*****g miss you ...

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1426161585966.jpg

To:
1345259306388_ORIGINAL.jpg

It's no wonder that guy did 4 FUT surgeries.

Why are the teeth on the left side of his face yellow? Not just one, it's like all of them! At least get those fixed, that's easy!