Men Perceived As Younger, More Attractive After Hair Transplant For Baldness

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm amazed that people don't see through Trudeau. I guess that's what hair like that will do for you.

he's no John-John (sniff sniff)

th.jpeg
546a968aa54ffadc1a69ffbdf1422810.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Openness, tolerance, positiveness, being a good person, a good people, not giving in to fear and hate, love is the answer, please don't be a racist, feelings are more important than studies and facts, etc.

yeah but when the Kennedy said it always sounded more manly.

its not his message its his delivery

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure his voice turns many women off, no doubt. Good-looking as f***, but he's no longer hot when he opens his mouth.

yes but he looks fake...i am guessing he was actually 'acting' in something as himself...i cant imagine this is how he goes around talking about himself.

thats the kind of guy who looks at himself in the mirror when he's having sex.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes but he looks fake...i am guessing he was actually 'acting' in something as himself...i cant imagine this is how he goes around talking about himself.

thats the kind of guy who looks at himself in the mirror when he's having sex.

Oh, I'm sure that women have the decency to avoid good-looking narcissistic pricks... oh, wait.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure that women have the decency to avoid good-looking narcissistic pricks... oh, wait.

Some narcissistic people are actually really good attentive lovers. They want to be the best in bed and work really hard at it and can seem really into the other person even though its kind of emotionally fake or temporary.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some narcissistic people are actually really good attentive lovers. They want to be the best in bed and work really hard at it and can seem really into the other person even though its kind of emotionally fake or temporary.

Sure, it has nothing to do with the fact that, as long as someone is good-looking, women don't give a f*** about anything else.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, it has nothing to do with the fact that, as long as someone is good-looking, women don't give a f*** about anything else.

No really really good looking men can actually be lazy lovers. Lazy is wrong word...selfish.
best sex i have had is not been with the 'best' looking.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CWT376q.jpg

Correction "...but you meet a fullhead". He should get an hair transplant and get on meds.
LLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL, thx for posting!

This shows how LMS ist basically bullshit, only the L from Looks is important. Money and Status will only attract w****s. Bad news for all workcels........:(:mad:

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My mother said she heard women talk about this guy (Emmanuel Macron, who will probably run against Marine Le Pen for the presidency of France). They were talking about how handsome he was:

220px-Emmanuel_Macron_par_Claude_Truong-Ngoc_avril_2015.jpg

Yep, even the press refers to him as good-looking: http://www.closermag.fr/article/emm...-se-la-pete-un-peu-sur-twitter-si-si-!-529363

Absolutely not convinced.

Here he is with his wife:

_90972116_gettyimages-592206632.jpg

I'd give him a 6/10 for his face alone.

I guess it must be the contrast with François Holande :p.

Are his policies good?