Men look at men.

Algag85

Reaction score
lol to the last post... but anyway, hair loss sucks. The tribute to age should be the gray hair, hair loss just sucks, and is not natural. It would be natural if we were primitive once again, and all walked around naked, with no makeup, no haircuts, no grooming. We only view it as natural because we have it, and have to deal with it.
I can honestly say, since ive started balding, I have been looking at other mens heads, and I am slightly amazed at the number of balding people out there. A lot of them look good with it, or acceptable, but the fact is, some of us are just damn ugly with no hair.
I think it is the more 'macho' men that can get away with it. You can't have any insecurities to pull off the bald look.
Anyhow, it's late and im done.

G

The Gardener, is that where is ends for you? Just "checking out the ***"?

By jove, by the time you're checking the arse, I am already in full pinching mode, pulling down their trousers and checking their respective *** Pattern Baldness pattern.

I have seen many a *** comb-over in my time. God Have I.

The amount of times I have checked out their asses, only to find sprinklings of AssMatch and ToppAss, come off in my hand.

Who are they trying to fool? We all know concealers do not work on the Assline.

G

Gunner said:
The Gardener, is that where is ends for you? Just "checking out the ***"?

By jove, by the time you're checking the arse, I am already in full pinching mode, pulling down their trousers and checking their respective *** Pattern Baldness pattern.

I have seen many a *** comb-over in my time. God Have I.

The amount of times I have checked out their asses, only to find sprinklings of AssMatch and ToppAss, come off in my hand.

Who are they trying to fool? We all know concealers do not work on the Assline.

I think you'll probably find that those are not concealers that are coming off on your hand.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner, am I mistaken or are you toying with us? "Vanity. Most of you are here for vanity purposes. You really are. I am not! " Did I detect a bit of sarcasm in that post? Hmmm...what's up mate? What's going on in your life that you are coming off to me anyway, as in attack mode? Your comments and ideas are valued here whether or not it's among the proud and the vain:) Please lighten up mate:)

Oh BTW when you like checking out another guy's *** you've got a normal condition...it's called *** Envy 8)