Men in the UK, good news. David Beckham has had his head sha

G

shaved.

Yep, you know what this means?

More and more wannabes will be copying him.

Where us people, who shave it for *other* reasons can have a style that is in.

Got to laugh really.

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
The most famous soccer player in the world right now.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
really, who gives a sh*t about that guy . He dont even lose his hair and he shave it all the time :roll:

The Gardener

Reaction score
Easy enough for becks to do. Hes naturally attractive and is already married to a hot woman... and might be getting some more on the side. He could dye his hair orange and he would still get laid.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Humpty Dumpty said:
[quote="The Gardener":3d0ce]Easy enough for becks to do. Hes naturally attractive and is already married to a hot woman....

Ugh! Gardener, you cannot possibly mean that, can you?? :?[/quote:3d0ce]

She's not bad...nice titties!

xinsrc_280401201503895723654.jpg

xinsrc_2004012013333682488738.jpg

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hey, Victoria is what, in her 30's or so? And has had two kids, I believe? Cut her some slack. She's looking pretty damn good.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Hey, Victoria is what, in her 30's or so? And has had two kids, I believe? Cut her some slack. She's looking pretty damn good.

I bet she shags like a minx too

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a red-blooded baseball/basketball/ice hockey/football fan, but soccer is a fantastic sport. My brazilian ex-girlfriend from my college days got me into appreciating it, and it's a great sport. Our team (US) is really looking good going into the next world cup, we should have a very strong team to make us proud. Of course they are not expected to go all the way, but I guarantee you that even a powerhouse team would not at all fancy getting the US in an early draw. We've earned some respect here, and we have sort of a reputation for developing strong goaltenders. (then again, maybe it is because they have to fend off so many damned shots?!@?)

fred

Reaction score
Anyone saw Monaco-Chelsea yesterday?
Is it me or Eidur Gudjohnsen, THE guy who had the hair I always dreamed of, is seriously thinning?

The Gardener

Reaction score
I saw that match, these rounds of the Champs league make for great soccer. What happened to Chelsea in the second half? I can't help but second guess some of the personnel decisions on the Chelsea side, and they completely lost their composure. Monaco is a strong side, but I expected a better match.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Hey, I'm a red-blooded baseball/basketball/ice hockey/football fan, but soccer is a fantastic sport.

Agreed, football is fantastic but it doesn't compare to the greatest of sports, namely rugby (union or league take your pick). Now that's a wonderfully violent game to play.

Humpty Dumpty

Reaction score
The Gardener said:

She's just hit her 30th birthday. And she's an absolute moose. If I were a man...I think I'd prefer Rebecca. :roll:

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
Humpty Dumpty said:
[quote="The Gardener":e29f5]Hey, Victoria is what, in her 30's or so? And has had two kids, I believe? Cut her some slack. She's looking pretty damn good.

She's just hit her 30th birthday. And she's an absolute moose. If I were a man...I think I'd prefer Rebecca. :roll:[/quote:e29f5]

Dissapointing....

That money grubbin sl*t should be shot in the face

seriousely

G

I heard David Beckham had to buy his wife a 1million pound diamond because he was accussed of messing around with other women.

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
Beckham could pull off any hairstyle he wanted though and would look fine. I'd easily go for the shaved head look if I had the right shaped head for it but sadly I only suit long hair so it sucks. But I guess it's still fairly good news.

Becks looks like he's receding when he has long hair though but he's not is he.