Men Attractiveness Rating 1-10 Scale List

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An alleged method of looksmaxxing that can give a better jaw and mandible all by breathing through your diaphragm and a Tongue to palate(upper inside of your mouth) posture. Takes time but works(not sure)
If ur too far gone, is it time to suimaxx?
Dr Mike Mew started it and went on.

Look it up if you feel like it.

blackg

Reaction score
An alleged method of looksmaxxing that can give a better jaw and mandible all by breathing through your diaphragm and a Tongue to palate(upper inside of your mouth) posture. Takes time but works(not sure)

Dr Mike Mew started it and went on.

Look it up if you feel like it.
Thanks mate.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I decided to make a scale of my interpretation of the scale. Feel free to add to it .

1- completely ugly. Some sort of defect to make you stand out in a bad way ( no offense). Lacks hygiene and maybe extremely over wieght

2- one of the hardest categories to classify on this list. This probably is also a defect , but a little less severe

3- plain ugly. You don’t have a defect you just have been screwed by genetics. Possibly bald or don’t take good care of apperence as well

4- the “try hard” 3. This dude works out and dresses with style - yet he is still lacking in the genetics area. He does better than 3, but not by a large margin

5- average is good - right??! Wrong . You will struggle to get dates in this category. But at least you don’t stand out in a bad way. You can blend in and focus on “careercel”

6- the bare minimum to online date . You might get told your attractive once in a blue moon. When this happens you will ride the high for a week or 2 because it happens so rarely.

7- approaching chad level. Bare minimum to hook up with attractive girls in a one night stand. Girls will randomly find excuses to talk to you.

8- almost model level. The halo affect is strong here. Your success in life and career will probly come easier then most.

9- model level . People will instantly be drawn to your “confidence”. Girls may even consider cheating on their SO for you

10- perfect hair , body , face. Pretty much can get any girl and make a living by taking selfies or YouTube videos .
Pretty good interpretation. I would generally consider myself a 1, but I do have good hygiene. Then again I'm gaining weight like no tomorrow though so... maybe 1.5/10?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Pretty good interpretation. I would generally consider myself a 1, but I do have good hygiene. Then again I'm gaining weight like no tomorrow though so... maybe 1.5/10?

Honestly you are probly at least a 3. 1 and 2 is extreme cases. If you want to send me a pic I’ll let you know but I don’t believe that you are a 1.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly you are probly at least a 3. 1 and 2 is extreme cases. If you want to send me a pic I’ll let you know but I don’t believe that you are a 1.
Yeah I'd have to doubt that you'e a legit 1 or 2 as as well despite not seeing pics

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
White traditional christian women or NOTHING
Lol Yeah

Society progressed past Orthodox Christianity bro we dont need these stupid values anymore.

Thats why now everybody is happy no mental illnesses (everybody depressed, Men roping and going ER, Women on anti-depressants after chad doesnt want them )

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Need to see pics to believe you are an 8. That’s a high bar to through out there casually. You very well could be , some people on this forum are legit 8s. But lots of people over estimate.
I haven't see a genuine 8 on here.

Baldhurts is probably the best looking member.

INT

Reaction score
There were times where I was probably an 7,5-8. Tall, good jaw, dark long and thick curly hair in combination with light eyes. My body also responds very well to exercise; always had a sixpack till a certain degree, and broad shoulers even in times when I barely went to the gym. Probably got complimented on my hair on average 8/10 times when I went out.

Nowadays I would say I am closer to a 7-7,5. I had to cut my hair a bit shorter because it was no longer possible to get the volume I used to have before because of my frontal thinning which kind of makes my face look longer and a bit more unbalanced. I am better dressed nowadays tho and have a better beard game. I can still have slightly longer hair but if I will go down more on the Norwood scale I am proably going to have to cut it short and then fall below the 7 range.

Not letting it impact my game tho. Dating an absolute 9 at the moment, slept with a gorgeous woman 18 years older than me not too long ago and before that I was in a long term relationship with another 9. When I was theoretically more handsome than now I never dated higher than a 7. Just shows how imortant mindset is.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Appreciate the sarcasm but I wasn't talking about myself in that post, addressing Shookwun only mate :)

I'm not spending much time on here except mod tasks but you're welcome to have a normal discussion with me over pm or on here, if you ever want.
Genuinely wasn't being sarcastic.

I think you once referred to yourself as attractive and I was curious if people often gave you random compliments.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
:D
There were times where I was probably an 7,5-8. Tall, good jaw, dark long and thick curly hair in combination with light eyes. My body also responds very well to exercise; always had a sixpack till a certain degree, and broad shoulers even in times when I barely went to the gym. Probably got complimented on my hair on average 8/10 times when I went out.

Nowadays I would say I am closer to a 7-7,5. I had to cut my hair a bit shorter because it was no longer possible to get the volume I used to have before because of my frontal thinning which kind of makes my face look longer and a bit more unbalanced. I am better dressed nowadays tho and have a better beard game. I can still have slightly longer hair but if I will go down more on the Norwood scale I am proably going to have to cut it short and then fall below the 7 range.

Not letting it impact my game tho. Dating an absolute 9 at the moment, slept with a gorgeous woman 18 years older than me not too long ago and before that I was in a long term relationship with another 9. When I was theoretically more handsome than now I never dated higher than a 7. Just shows how imortant mindset is.
Why is this website filled with delusional people like you. Shut the f*** up you were never a 9 lol

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being delusional is what keeps people alive around here. If we grasped the reality of this torture, we'd be hanging from the ceiling in the garage. BTW, I have a cousin who is a 9, 40+ and he's still dicking 20 somethings. Makes me want to cut off my dick and head at the same time.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I've been thinking about that since I saw the female version of myself with FaceApp.

My facial features were barely changed and I looked so pretty!

Add make-up and a wig and I could make money off that sh*t.

Oh god, it's Friday afternoon here, I'm losing it :p.

I'm interested in seeing the female version of yourself.
Purely for curiority's sake.