Men Attractiveness Rating 1-10 Scale List

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I decided to make a scale of my interpretation of the scale. Feel free to add to it .

1- completely ugly. Some sort of defect to make you stand out in a bad way ( no offense). Lacks hygiene and maybe extremely over wieght

2- one of the hardest categories to classify on this list. This probably is also a defect , but a little less severe

3- plain ugly. You don’t have a defect you just have been screwed by genetics. Possibly bald or don’t take good care of apperence as well

4- the “try hard” 3. This dude works out and dresses with style - yet he is still lacking in the genetics area. He does better than 3, but not by a large margin

5- average is good - right??! Wrong . You will struggle to get dates in this category. But at least you don’t stand out in a bad way. You can blend in and focus on “careercel”

6- the bare minimum to online date . You might get told your attractive once in a blue moon. When this happens you will ride the high for a week or 2 because it happens so rarely.

7- approaching chad level. Bare minimum to hook up with attractive girls in a one night stand. Girls will randomly find excuses to talk to you.

8- almost model level. The halo affect is strong here. Your success in life and career will probly come easier then most.

9- model level . People will instantly be drawn to your “confidence”. Girls may even consider cheating on their SO for you

10- perfect hair , body , face. Pretty much can get any girl and make a living by taking selfies or YouTube videos .

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
mmyag9s.png

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow this list makes me pretty sad, not for me but for those people whos pics are on the list.
Also why is 99% of the list white?

shookwun

Reaction score
Nature will unapologetically weed your genes out of existence if you don't take action and learn how to attract women now. Do I have your attention? Good, because learning game, and understanding women are both a serious matter.

I Always love the idea of how every man is a 7 online. IN fact, I also believe I fall into this category. What a surprise!

However, its been proven that most men overrate themselves. But I am here to shed light on how to know if you are above average as a male in this sandbox that we live in, known as life, And as we know it, a sexual driven society where we crave validation from others. Dont believe me, then put down your smart phones, and social media. But you wont, because this is where most of your value comes from. Without Tinder, most of you would have your dicks in your hands, because you would be to afraid to approach. These are facts as we know it!

a man with SMV will be told by both, men and women that he's good looking, handsome, beautiful, cute and everything else routinely. Positive reinforcement, without even having to twist an elbow. Then comes the constant IOI's of women and MEN smiling, holding eye contact and doing the double-take. Women are professional at the subtle approach of setting up a homerun, Strategically putting themselves near you, positioning themselves in areas where they can catch your attention. it's a spiral of attention that men who have SMV will notice, and gain confidence from, But most importantly a man who puts himself out there, will get laid, have a lot of numbers. Even if the effort is minimal, he will have prospective sl*ts line up at his disposal.

shookwun approved

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nature will unapologetically weed your genes out of existence if you don't take action and learn how to attract women now. Do I have your attention? Good, because learning game, and understanding women are both a serious matter.

I Always love the idea of how every man is a 7 online. IN fact, I also believe I fall into this category. What a surprise!

However, its been proven that most men overrate themselves. But I am here to shed light on how to know if you are above average as a male in this sandbox that we live in, known as life, And as we know it, a sexual driven society where we crave validation from others. Dont believe me, then put down your smart phones, and social media. But you wont, because this is where most of your value comes from. Without Tinder, most of you would have your dicks in your hands, because you would be to afraid to approach. These are facts as we know it!

a man with SMV will be told by both, men and women that he's good looking, handsome, beautiful, cute and everything else routinely. Positive reinforcement, without even having to twist an elbow. Then comes the constant IOI's of women and MEN smiling, holding eye contact and doing the double-take. Women are professional at the subtle approach of setting up a homerun, Strategically putting themselves near you, positioning themselves in areas where they can catch your attention. it's a spiral of attention that men who have SMV will notice, and gain confidence from, But most importantly a man who puts himself out there, will get laid, have a lot of numbers. Even if the effort is minimal, he will have prospective sl*ts line up at his disposal.

shookwun approved
Men are seldom complimented on their looks in public.

shookwun

Reaction score
Men are seldom complimented on their looks in public.
that's what you want to think.

People you know, and seldom know will reinforce and tell you your value.

it's even more accurate when you go out drinking with mates and women say 'you're so pretty!' 'you can have anyone you want in here' 'you are so dashing' 'so handsome, such a man'

Even men will tell you such comments - 'good looking' 'handsome'

Keep coping boyo

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shaved zero guard, I would say irl im between a 5-6. with hair a 7. if I get completely ripped, I would be between a 6-7 shaved based on this scale. The girl I've been talking with and about to take out is probably an 8, I would guess. she's into me because she can tell I can eat pussy. that bumps you up like .5pts.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like how, now that i am completely shaved, I will start to read shookwuns post, then immediately know it will destroy any confidence I have and then stop. hahaha