Member from Switzerland

Dr.hannibal

Reaction score
Hi everybody :)
I just found this forum yesterday, i just look after the success stories and I had a good sleep after that.

I mean There's a solution for me i think.

Well, i'm 22 years old I study in university and I do a lot of sport. this year (2010) i noticed that i was loosing hair when i put my hand in my hair so i decided to act before horrible things happens ahah.

But now, I don't know how to begin.
I mean should i go to a medecine'?
I would like to order the big 3 (2% nizoral 5% rogain foam in the morning and 5% minoxidil in the evening and some finasteride.)

But i can't buy that in a normal shop i think.

So i'll try to call a medecine and keep you in touch :).

Sorry for my english i learned it when i was so young can't remember eveything :whistle:

derptyderptyderp

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :D

First off you should post a few pics in order for everyone to evaluate your hairloss. Its hard to tell you what type of regimin you should use without seeing your hair.

My current regimin is %1.25 finasteride / Rogaine 2xday / Nizoral every other day.

This works for me and Im growing alot of hair back in the temple region.

Im not sure about how to get meds in Switzerland but try going to a Doctor and seeing if you can get some finasteride prescribed. Nizoral can be easily ordered online and I think you can get rogaine shipped to you as well.

There is hope buddy, you came to the right place :)

Dr.hannibal

Reaction score
i budy thanks you so much, i'll post some pics as soon as possible, i'll try to get first of all only finasteride, i heard that rogain once rogain for life seems pretty hard (and if you're a student it's worth...)

i searched on ebay i can have liquid minoxidil easily and it seems harder to get nizoral, have you an adress?

i'll have a meet with my dermao to have a prescription for finasteride

thanks you for your welcome :agree: