Mega man vits..2 per day...taken together or sperate?

rockstar

Reaction score
U r advised to take 2 per day....do they mean together at same time or one in morning one at night?

hopewas

Reaction score
am i the only one here who thinks this guy is a moron? it's a vitamin not an aspirin. take one in the morning and at night

hopewas

Reaction score
aww..now you made me feel bad. that's what i'd say if i felt bad..anyways, you're welcome

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Serves ya right hopewas. Be nice :)

Rockstar, honestly 2 a day is like a toxic shock to my system. Only one per day is needed if you're going to use it as a multivitamin. I would even suggest just taking Centrum Multi for that instead.

Mega Man vitamins are, in my opinion, only for temporary use to help with libido issues if you have any, from Propecia.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Because I get massive headaches, and tons of other problems with it when I do 2 per day for a week... Im hypersensitive to anything like saw palmetto or finasteride though I guess ... i just think if you look at the ingredient list also ... its way more than you need. Way way more.

Your typical Multivitamin has 100% of the daily allowed dosage.

Megaman goes above and beyond that by just a weeeee bit...

Vitamin A = 200%
Vitamin C = 500%
Vitamin B1 = 2,000%
Vitamin B2 = 1,765%

This is not a multivitamin. Its a seriously mass dose of vitamins and herbs and doing that twice a day, daily, is in my opinion, too much.

By the way, I am kinda the reason this stuff is so widely used on this forum and others. I began heavily promoting it a few years ago, but always as a temporary help for libido problems.

HairLossTalk.com