Meeting other baldies

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
You know what i'd really like to see happen? More of a comradery among men with hair loss when meeting in person. Wouldn't it be great to like see another balding man in the check out lane and with a big smile say "lookin good!". We're both in the same boat ya know? Why not have a little unity in it and give a bald guy a nod and a smile when you pass him? Let him know you feel his pain and he feels yours and that we're all in this together. Just a warming thought...

barnabas

Established Member
Reaction score
How it generally works is insecure in-the-process-of-balding baldies look at your hair with a weaselly expression vainly trying to compare theirs to yours in the hopes that theirs is less advanced than yours, and try to do it so you won't notice. The ones that don't really care about baldness act like normal people and don't acknowledge it at all. That's my experience, anyway.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's funny you should should mention this actually.. I have found myself saying 'hi' to bald/ balding guys on several occasions whilst out and about recently, like we're in some secret club. :p

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm the same way with guys that have it worse than me. I saw a high school classmate of mine at work, he is 22 and a NW5. The other is 22 and a NW7. I treat him the same way I treat anyone else.

G

this is a stupid idea, man.

some people are embarrassed enough about it without getting comments from the obsessive norwoods on here.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
Wouldn't it be great to like see another balding man in the check out lane and with a big smile say "lookin good!".

Ahaha.. :lol:
This may be a step too far though.. :p

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
your horseshoe is comming along just groovey

s.a.f

Reaction score
What? has'nt anyone told you guys about the secret handshake?
I get 50% discount from bald shopkeepers and the bald car valet does mine for free.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hey, Captain.

Just wanted to drop by here and say "how you doin"?

Looking good, brother.

Thinning fast

Reaction score
I notice that trying to disguise the balding head under a cap doesn't seem to work around the bald vets. As soon as they make eye contact they KNOW there's a norwood under there. I've even had an uncomfortable feeling while in line at the grocerie store, only to look around and see a baldie squinting his eyes at me from 3 checkout lanes over.

I firmly believe us Norwoods are telekineticly connected.

CCS

Reaction score
we know exactly what to look for, but so do women, only better than us. They can know what size your dick is by looking at your crotch. Can you do that? I can't.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
we know exactly what to look for, but so do women, only better than us. They can know what size your dick is by looking at your crotch. Can you do that? I can't.

no they can't, unless you think that all guys walk around with erect dicks all the time. stop making stuff up.