Medical Wellness Centre Prescriptions

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
I got my propecia subscription from them. No complaints here.

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
I got a prescription for genuine Avodart without any problem and had my prescription filled by one of their partners Community Drug Pharmacy which is based in Pennsylvania to be sure I was getting something from the US.

Bryler

Reaction score
Old board member (H2O)...new user name. Aussie...I have used Medical Wellness Center for the past year now. Extremely quick service. I opted for the "call in" method so I wasn't waiting around for a paper script to be mailed and wondering if it would ever reach me. They "approved" the script based on the question form that you fill out online and called in my script to my chosen pharmacy within 24 hours of the request....smooth as any other physician consultation.

I have used them twice now...once for an initial script (which is for 1 initial and 5 refills) and then just 2 weeks ago for a renewal (which is 1 initial and 11 refills...1 years worth) I think I remember them charging me extra on the initial "exam" for the "call-it-in" option...but for all renewals they don't charge you extra and, like I said, all renewals are for 12 total instead of the initial 6. My refill consult cost was $75 total. Really not a bad deal (about an extra $6 a script) considering I get it called in, can choose the pharmacy of my choice (one where I get a discount here in my neighborhood) and there is absolutely no worrying about the whole "is it legit or fake" deal. Each time they've called it in to my neighborhood pharmacy within 24 hours of my "order" and I just go and pick it up like any other script...it's there waiting for me (MWC informs you with an email that you have been "approved" and they will be calling in the script to your specified pharmacy "...within 24 hours") I made up my mind when I decided to go Avodart that I wanted to get the real deal because it wasn't worth the extra worry and uncertainty. Discerning treatment efficacy is difficult enough without the added component of not knowing if the treatment is legit....at least in my mind.

I tried to get the script from my Dermatologist but he didn't want to prescribe off label...so I went Medical Wellness and just told him another Doctor wrote the script. He had no problem with that.

Bottom line...an honest service...reliable...quick and if you don't mind spending a few extra dollars for the peace of mind...well worth it IMO...and yes I am an old board member with a new username because I was deleted in the conversion according to Cassin...so I'm not a shill or spammer or salesman...this is the real deal from H2O. Even though I don't have a reputation I stake mine on it anyway :agree:

HughJass

Reaction score
thanks Bryler

I think i am definetly going to order someplace else next time. I'll get a script from medical wellness centre and order from canadadrugs.com. They are accredited, ship their items from Canada and the price difference between them and melonipharma/QHI isn't really any different, even after i've got the script from mwc.

Bryler

Reaction score
No problem...I hope everything goes nice and smooth with the Canadian pharmacy...Canadian pharmacy prices are hard to beat for sure.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
just get your script from them but take it to a local pharmacy just to be safe. Ordering pills online is very very risky especially if they are from Asia and India.