MEDEKS HAIR CENTER (Istanbul) - 5300 Grafts | 25.05.2021

mrfares

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Everybody! I had been reading up on hair transplantation and good clinics in Istanbul for 3-4 months here and in many other forums, and would like to share my experience at Medeks Hair Center with you here.

I am 25 years old and lately the hair now became less and less and I decided to have a hair transplant in Turkey. Not only the price was important for me, but also the quality. After a long research I came to Medeks Hair Center - at first I was very unsure because there were also people with bad results, but the more recent experiences showed that this clinic is quite good, and some people who also had a hair transplant there convinced me with their results.

I had my hair transplant surgery on 5/25/2021 (5300 Grafts) - I was most concerned about pain, which apparently some patients experienced a lot (anesthesia); I actually didn't feel that much pain, only the first 2-3 minutes were a bit painful, but after that everything was very fine.

First, the grafts were taken, and right after that, Mr. Gökhan drew the front hairline. Then the "canals" were opened, and the grafts were implanted. Everything went quite well - of course the first 10 days were not quite fine, because one should only sleep straight in order not to damage the grafts, but on the 10th day, after the crusts had now fallen off, I could sleep normally again. I actually had hardly any pain after the operation. Now I am on day 13 after my surgery, and have attached on YouTube the first 10 days compiled. Until the 1st year, I will post all my experiences here and on YouTube.

My Video on YouTube:

mrfares

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 1-Day 10:
day1.jpg

Attachments

• day2.jpg
    day2.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 281
  • day3.jpg
    day3.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 231
  • day4 (2).jpg
    day4 (2).jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 224
  • day5.jpg
    day5.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 221
  • day6.jpg
    day6.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Day7.jpg
    Day7.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 233
  • day8.jpg
    day8.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 270
  • Day9.jpg
    Day9.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 285
  • Day10.jpg
    Day10.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 287

thehairvixens

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Everybody! I had been reading up on hair transplantation and good clinics in Istanbul for 3-4 months here and in many other forums, and would like to share my experience at Medeks Hair Center with you here.

I am 25 years old and lately the hair now became less and less and I decided to have a hair transplant in Turkey. Not only the price was important for me, but also the quality. After a long research I came to Medeks Hair Center - at first I was very unsure because there were also people with bad results, but the more recent experiences showed that this clinic is quite good, and some people who also had a hair transplant there convinced me with their results.

I had my hair transplant surgery on 5/25/2021 (5300 Grafts) - I was most concerned about pain, which apparently some patients experienced a lot (anesthesia); I actually didn't feel that much pain, only the first 2-3 minutes were a bit painful, but after that everything was very fine.

First, the grafts were taken, and right after that, Mr. Gökhan drew the front hairline. Then the "canals" were opened, and the grafts were implanted. Everything went quite well - of course the first 10 days were not quite fine, because one should only sleep straight in order not to damage the grafts, but on the 10th day, after the crusts had now fallen off, I could sleep normally again. I actually had hardly any pain after the operation. Now I am on day 13 after my surgery, and have attached on YouTube the first 10 days compiled. Until the 1st year, I will post all my experiences here and on YouTube.

My Video on YouTube:
I am so nervous about this transplant. I have contemplated it for years. I heard it hurts but like they say beauty if pain. I wish I was closer to this facility.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice one mate, keep us updated and happy growing!