Me2u2mebk's Story - (20, alopecia since 7)

me2u2mebk

Reaction score
Well where do i start?
Im Nicola and im 20 years old. Ive suffered with aloplecia since i was about 7 years old andd used a cream which did nothing so ive always just had lots of patches then they grow back, then again and again.... Since then i have had major hair loss which some of my hair has been down my back and some has been to my ear, neck. ect. Im a loud confident girl but my hair has always got me down. i hate people talking about hair and new styles because now although my patches have grew back my hair is dead. And i dont go to hairdressers as ive sort got this pheobia about them and other touching my hair. i sound mental i know :woot: but thats what ive turned into. All i can do it put my ir up, i cant do nothin else with it. When i go out on a night out all my friends suggest different things 2 do with it as i would few years bk without caring so much about it and i freak. I want to be able to wash and straighten my hair and feel happy to look at it. I honestly feel as though its shattering my confidents when im by mirrors.
So i have made a desicion. Im going to start again. Im going to shave my head BALD! This is so is can grow back, i can wear wigs and hopefully my hair will grow back, all at the same pace.
Ive been in a relationship for 4 years and i never let him stroke my hair or even get close to it because im that disgusted with it. I also have a son who is nearly 2 years old.
Ive already brought a wig and will buy many more and hats, cool scarfs(i love accesserisin! :) )
He understands totally and offered to shave it for me! lol

Do you agree with my idea?
Its just i want to be able to dye my hair and have different styles and pampering sessions without this horrible feeling that i have with my hair at the moment.
I will keep this updated and put pics on when i go 'all the way'... By the end of this month i will be a proud bald lady with sexy sassy wigs awaiting my new healthy hair to come thru :bravo:
Please comment back to this as i will really appreciate it.

Thank u for readin

Nic
x