MCAN HEALTH IN ISTANBUL TURKEY -- Anyone Experienced Them Before? Help me to decide!

brendan13

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I have only balding in the middle crown area and a very good donor area. Age 28 and never used any hair treatment before. I started to worry during lockdown so I started to research deeply. I got a treatment plan for 3200 Grafts from Mcan Health in Turkey Istanbul. Previously one of my close friends had his hair done there but I want to hear more experiences. They are not charging by the number of grafts I got full package price which is the same as the ones on their website. I will have FUE Hair Transplantation with Luxury Package for only 2350 EUR. Still, I need to hear more experiences from real patients of the clinic. I have to decide before March ends as my wedding will be at the end of the year and I want to have full hair at the wedding. Please share your experiences and recommendations with me, thank you in advance!

Attachments​

Attachments

• photo5933612334809461734.jpg
    photo5933612334809461734.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 158

IOlk91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a hair mill. You would put your donor at huge risk. Check our Bicer or Demirsoy. If you have more money than check out HLC or Pekiner in Turkey.