Maybe this will show the world how awful male pattern baldness is...

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you are just exaggerating here.....
the only one with noticeable hair loss is harry and he is at worst a nw2. I first saw websites claiming he was going bald like almost 2 yrs ago and his hair has remained the same since. They probably shoved propecia pills down his throat the moment they saw what was happening

and the guy in the middle has no forehead download.jpeg

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Styles only has recession though he can treat that well with meds but i'm guessing he'll start to wear more headbands bandanas etc if it gets worse and then on to what Enrique Iglesias did and get a full hair piece. The rest are fine apart from Louis. His hair is a bit thin but that's probably what its always been so i'm not sure its male pattern baldness. In no way will record companies etc make them go bald!!

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Their hair won't get any worse. They have an entourage concerned with image. Harry's likely on all the pills in the world to halt his balding. That said I would have loved to seen Harry go Norwood 5 to see how it affected his popularity

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some girl on youtube does a video of what would happen if the band members suddenly lost their precious physical traits and she freaks out.

http://youtu.be/mIHUjIQnYRU?t=55s

They make one of the guys with a shaved head and another as a NW5 and 'that's just terrible!'

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Right because a boy band has that much influence on humanity as a whole.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
It's funny how we all notice Harry is losing his hair. I was just mentioning this a few weeks ago, my daughter and her friends looked at me like I was crazy, they don't even seem to notice.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny how we all notice Harry is losing his hair. I was just mentioning this a few weeks ago, my daughter and her friends looked at me like I was crazy, they don't even seem to notice.

They will soon enough.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We are in fact very sensitive, more than women in a way.

Because a woman can chose to turn off her emotions whenever she chooses to, she's able to bury her head in the sand and become numb.

This was explained in the book "The Manipulated Man" By Esther Vilar.

Men on the other hand can get crushed by their emotions, that's why men kill themselves way more than women.

And if you look at the first cause of these suicides, oh surprise, it's: "romantic breakup".

The ultimate proof that men are the true romantics. Women don't care about our feelings or romance, we have to man-up!

So what she divorced you, took half your assets and your kids away from you after swearing to love you forever? Man-up dude!

Fred don't you sometimes think that you are spreading too much truth?