Maybe The Issue Is Our Health? What Worked For Me

BelleOrganix

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair started falling out when I stopped taking birth control. I figured there had to be a correlation. I kept insisting with my doctors over the years and they kept testing my levels only to say that I’m “normal” even though I steadily keep declining to the low end of normal in progesterone. When I finally got just past the mark of normal I was prescribed progesterone cream. It didn’t do much. I was prescribed spironolactone and it worked liked a charm! The problem, I want to have children one day and this drug causes birth defects and unquenchable dry mouth due to its diuretic effects. The good news is I knew the answer was clearly hormonal. I decided to figure out if there was anyway I could reverse this. After visiting many doctors and understanding what causes this imbalance in women and how the body is supposed to be able to fix it, I tried changing my diet and using natural remedies to increase blood flow. Wouldn’t you know it worked? I Decided to purposely let my hair thin again so I can make it grow all over again, this time I’m recording the progress.

GoodBlondThoughts

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair started falling out when I stopped taking birth control. I figured there had to be a correlation. I kept insisting with my doctors over the years and they kept testing my levels only to say that I’m “normal” even though I steadily keep declining to the low end of normal in progesterone. When I finally got just past the mark of normal I was prescribed progesterone cream. It didn’t do much. I was prescribed spironolactone and it worked liked a charm! The problem, I want to have children one day and this drug causes birth defects and unquenchable dry mouth due to its diuretic effects. The good news is I knew the answer was clearly hormonal. I decided to figure out if there was anyway I could reverse this. After visiting many doctors and understanding what causes this imbalance in women and how the body is supposed to be able to fix it, I tried changing my diet and using natural remedies to increase blood flow. Wouldn’t you know it worked? I Decided to purposely let my hair thin again so I can make it grow all over again, this time I’m recording the progress.
I do think diet is a big key.

Lynnwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my. Will I have to give up Pinkabella Salted Caramel Cupcakes? Just kidding (sort of)...

So what’s the diet secrets?