Maybe loosing your sexual desire actually worth it

• Thread starter Beingbaldsucksass
  • Start date

slipy

Reaction score
if that was the case evolution would have knocked out the bald gene a long time ago.

there are many factors at play as far as this issue. let's not forget that male pattern baldness gene isn't carried exclusively by males, females can give it to their sons as well. also many soon to be bald guys breed before showing visible signs of male pattern baldness, some bald guys are rich thus get the chance to have offsprings.

all things considered eradicating male pattern baldness would be a difficult task to accomplish.

slipy

Reaction score
To accomplish this, women would have to procreate only with guys who have ZERO male pattern baldness all their life, and thus don't have any form of male pattern baldness gene.

not only that. to carry out this campaign properly women selected for procreation would also have to get tested for mbp gene, otherwise all the efforts would be undone.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

So you actually decided to start taking finasteride?

yes,after alot of thougts,i was afraid of the side effects but i thought to myself that even in the worst case of loosing my libido its still way less paintfull then being bald,see,unlike many other bald guys who are tall and can build a body that can improve thier look im 1.70 and being short is bad enough,but being short and bald together is under the bottom,its a nightmare. its not about woman anymore its about who you are,and living as a bald midget is something that i wont agree,and finasteride is proven to work as a dht blocker,maybe its not efficient to recover hair but i dident lost too much anyway,if i just can keep what i have for the rest of my life i will be happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if that was the case, these people are acting like there is absolutely NO way to get a girl just because youre bald. Id rather be defined by working my *** off and achieving great things (including having a lot of money) than let a cosmetic issue i have no control over DEFINE who i am as a person.

I dont know why people act like bald guys can't get chicks.. if that was the case evolution would have knocked out the bald gene a long time ago. Maybe you cant get chicks because you have a miserable outlook on life and are a drain to be around.

its not about getting chicks,its first of all about yourself,then anyone else

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Don't worry about losing libido and other sides so much. The truth is only the small minority get sides on finasteride, and irreversible sides are very, very rare. It is a relatively safe medication.

My personal goal is to take finasteride at least until new treatments come in a few years (3-5, max 8). It seems very real this time, and we have several companies in game.

yep i know,

what Norwood you are? again im saying im glad i made the decision and start treatment before i got bald spots cuz then it would have been impossible to recover, im allready on strong treatment for 6 months,minoxi 2 times a day (never miss a dose) revivogen shampoo every day

(yhea it reducing your hairloss,your not loosing so much like before but its not totally stopping it,its a nice addon as a shampoo instead of the regular **** but its no replecment for finasteride)

and nizoral 2 times a week, you even after big improvment you need to stay on your feet and be realistic,and im a realist person thank god,

i know that eventually finasteride is the real thing that stop hairloss. only thing that i regret is not going on finasteride right away,i had the Prescription but i feard of the sides,back then i dident know what im heading,one thing that i hate is being a rogaine slave,basiclly rogaine did wonders for me but im a slave to it and having to put it two times a day for the rest of my life sucks,

if i just started finasteride right away when my hairloss started i dident had the reason to start rogain in the first place,it was just on pill per day and thats it, still because im so dedicated im not even thinking stopping rogaine,never.

god i wish they will do something to turn minoxidil into a pill, it will make life so much easier. but in any case, to fight hairloss and succseed you need to be focused till death, you need to live in a bald guy mind in order to know how bad it is and how much you dont want to be like that

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Eradicating male pattern baldness is practically impossible.

To accomplish this, women would have to procreate only with guys who have ZERO male pattern baldness all their life, and thus don't have any form of male pattern baldness gene.

And guys like that are actually a very small minority. Nearrly every guy shows male pattern baldness sooner or later.

I wonder when male pattern baldness started? It is a poor joke done to us by our creator (for creationists) / evolution (for evolutionists)
the evolutionary purpose of male pattern baldness is to make one look older, to display "social maturity". its just age is considered a negative in todays ****ty *** westernized society

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Hairline-wise it's not so bad yet. Norwood 2-2.5. But i'm badly diffused in NW6 pattern. I'm not even sure if finasteride can help me, but that's the best I can do.
I don't have any slick areas, and have plenty of miniaturised hair. Even my temples have plenty of thin colorless hair, but they are visible on under certain lighting. I'm hoping that finasteride could reverse my miniaturisation. I'm on finasteride for about 6 weeks now, and I think it *might* be a little better already, i. e some hairs got a little thicker, and it also looks like thin hairs started to grow longer but it might be just my imagination. It seems to be visible only on close up macro photos.

You can see my baseline pics here: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/62023-Is-minoxidil-really-important-%28pics-of-my-hair%29

hey i'm in the same position as you are, diffused in an nw6 pattern but i still have a nw2 (i always had a high hairline)

rogaine has been working good for me, im gonna get on finasteride soon as well