Maybe loosing your sexual desire actually worth it

• Thread starter Beingbaldsucksass
  • Start date
B

Beingbaldsucksass

People blame finasteride for the side effects, but who cares, baldness is way worse, yep I said it, even if I will be an impotent man at least I will not look like a freak in society, people will not stare at me, and pick on me, and laugh at me, I will still fit in society with people, who needs mojo if your bald, i mean what you gonna do jerk yourself to death? You want to have sexual desire that will kill you from inside cuz you cant ****in attract even a pig? so you cant really lose in the finasteride way,only thing that prevent me for starting is the known big shedding in the begening, I'm not sure if I can handle it even when I know it's for good, cuz I can't just lock myself at home for pa year, need to work and all that

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
you aren't going to lose your sexual desire. be realistic now. it's not like it castrates you, although you sound like that's what you want.

slipy

Reaction score
People blame finasteride for the side effects, but who cares, baldness is way worse, yep I said it, even if I will be an impotent man at least I will not look like a freak in society, people will not stare at me, and pick on me, and laugh at me, I will still fit in society with people, who needs mojo if your bald, i mean what you gonna do jerk yourself to death?

you're getting positive rep from me for this, sir.

i bet an asexual man with hair would feel far less frustrated living in this society than a potent bald guy.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

you aren't going to lose your sexual desire. be realistic now. it's not like it castrates you, although you sound like that's what you want.
Yep I pretty much believe you, just saying that even if it was true it would still be better then being a cue ball, people keep bitching about finasteride for nothing, instead of being thankfull for it, so easy, one pill per day,proven to work, I'm 1.70, for me being bald is the end, thankfully I still dosent lost much, no crown balding, front is okay Nw3 long, not a big deal really, people can't tell I'm balding they can't see the pain within me, I'm just scared ****less of the shedding I heard about, i don't know if I will handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

you're getting positive rep from me for this, sir.

i bet an asexual man with hair would feel far less frustrated living in this society than a potent bald guy.

+ you got v**** and all those meds for sexual desire out there, for worst scanrio (that still way less worse then to look like an alien bald white midget)

+ a potent bald guy will suffer ten times worse because he will alleayes dream about sex that will never come, and I'm talking more about the short ones among us 1.73 - that are screwd with the kiddo body combind with the oldesness of balding, short bald guys are doomed to the life of misery, why do you think rapists exist? Ugly guys who are eaten inside with needs but can't get anything, and yes many of them are bald.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll see if you ever lose it. I'd rather take my libido back.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

You'll see if you ever lose it. I'd rather take my libido back.

Yep because the loss of libido really hurting your reletionship with your Internet p**rn, be real for once man

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of people experience issues while on medications such as finasteride and attribute every single change or problem to it, but as we all know correlation is not causation. Many, many times this is due to hypochondria and other times the symptoms are in fact real but are caused by another source. What most don't look at is an obvious candidate - depression. If you are getting on finasteride you are concerned or unhappy with your hairloss; it's often a hugely emotional experience and takes a BIG toll on your self esteem and social life. This in turn very easily causes depression, both minor and severe depression can then easily cause a loss of libido among many other things.

To make it clear I'm not implying that finasteride does not have side effects such as a loss of libido, just that it's nowhere near as common as you think. You would be amazed by the amount of people who think they are experiencing side effects but either aren't experiencing any at all or are incorrectly identifying the cause.

In saying that I don't think I could give up my libido in order to prevent baldness, while it would improve my concentration in daily life it would take away one of it's greatest pleasures. Luckily for me I haven't experienced the slightest side effects.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

One of your greatest pleasures is one of your biggest curses without woman's, and womans will flee from you if your bald, so like I said, you can't really lose, btw people with bald areas all over thinking finasteride will recover thier hair and when it dosent (off course cuz its a dht blocker) they immidiatly claim that's it's **** and not working, poor idiots, finasteride is for those who still has hair and want to keep it not for those who ALLREADY lost the battle, and I thankfully on the first group.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started finasteride when I had plenty of hair... this pic is from the summer of 2006, when I had started finasteride just a month ago. I noticed thinning but it wasn't that serious back then so you could say I started early and was hoping for maintenance, but it was not to be. God how I wish I had that amount of hair still.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Why are you scared of shedding? Actually shedding is considered to be good, because it means that treatment is working fast.

What is an episode of shedding compared to thicker regrowth after the shed?
I'm scared of shedding cuz I see people everyday

Bob Chylan

Reaction score
you guys are so pessimistic. my uncle is a completely bald 61 year old with a hot 26 year old as a wife. stop letting cosmetic issues define who you are as a person.

slipy

Reaction score
you guys are so pessimistic. my uncle is a completely bald 61 year old with a hot 26 year old as a wife. stop letting cosmetic issues define who you are as a person.

could it be that your uncle is defined by his bank account? lol

:rolleyes:

B

Beingbaldsucksass

In the end you can't really help going bald. You can only hope that meds will work, and that the better treatments will come out in few years.

Im not bald just a little receding

Bob Chylan

Reaction score
could it be that your uncle is defined by his bank account? lol

:rolleyes:

Even if that was the case, these people are acting like there is absolutely NO way to get a girl just because youre bald. Id rather be defined by working my *** off and achieving great things (including having a lot of money) than let a cosmetic issue i have no control over DEFINE who i am as a person.

I dont know why people act like bald guys can't get chicks.. if that was the case evolution would have knocked out the bald gene a long time ago. Maybe you cant get chicks because you have a miserable outlook on life and are a drain to be around.