Maybe I have been in the dark for too long

Gears4man

My Regimen
Reaction score
start taking finasteride. biotin and the rest of the stuff you take aint going to stop hair loss
Oh definetely not taking finasteride yet only because I'm trialling eucapil and alfatriodol. If after 3 months they don't slow my shedding down I'll shoot right into finasteride. Also, just to ask, how bad do you think it is like how progressed is it? Like advanced loss?

either way I'll stop it from getting worse by blocking dht since that's all I can do. And I known that other stuff won't stop it, I jist Like how that other crap helps the appearance and thickness of my non MPBhair

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh definetely not taking finasteride yet only because I'm trialling eucapil and alfatriodol. If after 3 months they don't slow my shedding down I'll shoot right into finasteride. Also, just to ask, how bad do you think it is like how progressed is it? Like advanced loss?

either way I'll stop it from getting worse by blocking dht since that's all I can do. And I known that other stuff won't stop it, I jist Like how that other crap helps the appearance and thickness of my non MPBhair
I think it's fine. Hopefully be able to halt it with finasteride

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, what you need is a haircut. A nice clean neat haircut so it can promote new/thick hair growth. You can start taking hair vitamins like biotin, fish oil, vitamin d, and collagen. No need to panic imo. Your hair is just maturing.

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, what you need is a haircut. A nice clean neat haircut so it can promote new/thick hair growth. You can start taking hair vitamins like biotin, fish oil, vitamin d, and collagen. No need to panic imo. Your hair is just maturing.

He is 29. Beyond maturing.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks aight to me

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** can a haircut promote new hair growth? This makes zero sense if you understand how hair grows and hair cycles work.