MaxHold sport scalp protector - unavailable?! +Any recommended alternatives?

GordonShumway

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Searched at list 6 websites (amazon, eBay, Aliexpresses etc...) - couldn't find any stock of MaxHold dab-on (or brush...).
Only found one seller on amazon asking for.......50$ for one (WT*?).
Any recommended alternatives? I need something strong, since even with MaxHold Sport + walker signature my system holds 6-7 days max (very humid weather + very oily skin).

Thanks!

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I first time tried Pro Hair Labs No Sweat. I gave me a stronger hold than Max Hold. After 10 days it was really hard to get the piece off my head - off course not in the front, there it was more or less easy

GordonShumway

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks smoka!
Just making sure - this is the product?
If so - is 34$ is a reasonable price?

Thanks again!
1658760427177.png

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks smoka!
Just making sure - this is the product?
If so - is 34$ is a reasonable price?

Thanks again!
View attachment 182773
Yes that´s it. Price is fine is think I paid the same. It seems to be very productive, I think the bottle will last for more than 2 years IF you change your system weekly... So I stop babble just try for yourself

PeterMountain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I first time tried Pro Hair Labs No Sweat. I gave me a stronger hold than Max Hold. After 10 days it was really hard to get the piece off my head - off course not in the front, there it was more or less easy
Do you use the No Sweat and then some kind of scalp protector or just the No Sweat?

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you use the No Sweat and then some kind of scalp protector or just the No Sweat?
Just No Sweat. I know it´s not really a protector, but it will stop your skin from sweating during maintenance and the first couple of hours when the system is installed to get the glue working

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Searched at list 6 websites (amazon, eBay, Aliexpresses etc...) - couldn't find any stock of MaxHold dab-on (or brush...).
Only found one seller on amazon asking for.......50$ for one (WT*?).
Any recommended alternatives? I need something strong, since even with MaxHold Sport + walker signature my system holds 6-7 days max (very humid weather + very oily skin).

Thanks!
One of the main components is not available, has not been for months, no idea of when it will be.

That goes for ALL of the Scalp Protectors.

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody been able to purchase this yet? Still out of stock everywhere.