Maturing Hairline Or Receding? 15 Years Old.

Mature or receding?

• Minimal to no hairloss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mature hairline

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Slight hairloss nothing to worry about

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Noticable hairloss ask a professional

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Cant tell provide more info

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Left side has receded to a NW2, right side to a NW1. 15 is incredibly young to lose your hair, when I was your age I still had a rainbow hairline ( NW0), so it's not looking too good for you in the future

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Receding.Too early to take finasteride but start minoxidil twice daily nizoral 3 or 4 times a week and don't masturbate too much.

Cristian Ferrie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Left side has receded to a NW2, right side to a NW1. 15 is incredibly young to lose your hair, when I was your age I still had a rainbow hairline ( NW0), so it's not looking too good for you in the future
Thanks, my mother is a hair stylist so she's going to get the right products and appointments for this. I needed a 2nd opinion because I wasn't able to tell.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, my mother is a hair stylist so she's going to get the right products and appointments for this. I needed a 2nd opinion because I wasn't able to tell.
What special products do you think she can get you?

It's either finasteride or minoxidil im afraid and I wouldnt be taking finasteride at your age.

Cristian Ferrie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What special products do you think she can get you?

It's either finasteride or minoxidil im afraid and I wouldnt be taking finasteride at your age.
She said she was getting hair skin and nails pills, a shampoo meant for hairloss and she was also gonna take me to a dermatologist to see if there's anything extra. There's a certain medicine also however I forget exactly what it is, it's something like "noxolite" if I remember correctly.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She said she was getting hair skin and nails pills, a shampoo meant for hairloss and she was also gonna take me to a dermatologist to see if there's anything extra. There's a certain medicine also however I forget exactly what it is, it's something like "noxolite" if I remember correctly.
None of those things will stop you losing your hair if you're balding.Im not trying to be horrible that's just the truth.
You can use minoxidil for a few years until you're old enough to try finasteride that's about it

Cristian Ferrie

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of those things will stop you losing your hair if you're balding.Im not trying to be horrible that's just the truth.
You can use minoxidil for a few years until you're old enough to try finasteride that's about it
No I understand I'm glad that your being honest. Truth is im not entirely sure why I'm balding, whether it's permanent or not and other factors. My dad has a fairly good head of hair at 51 and so does most of my uncle's. Is there any specific symptoms I can see whether its permanent or not such as male pattern baldness? I can say this for sure I don't notice strands of hair falling out, even with force (the pull test) only 1-2 strands come out.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I understand I'm glad that your being honest. Truth is im not entirely sure why I'm balding, whether it's permanent or not and other factors. My dad has a fairly good head of hair at 51 and so does most of my uncle's. Is there any specific symptoms I can see whether its permanent or not such as male pattern baldness? I can say this for sure I don't notice strands of hair falling out, even with force (the pull test) only 1-2 strands come out.

Doesn't matter, it can skip a few generations and then come to kick you in the nuts, to put it bluntly. I'm afraid it's 95% male pattern baldness, since it follows the pattern of recession

Last edited:

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t man for your age that seems a little bad. Also I think you are too young to start finasteride atm , best case scenario you keep that hair till you are 18 so you can start finasteride. Other than that , try minoxidil maybe? . At that age I was a Norwood -1 lol .

Cristian Ferrie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, it can skip a few generations and then come to kick you in the nuts, to put it bluntly. I'm afraid it's 95% male pattern baldness, since it follows the pattern of recession
Good news, with the change of nutrition with more hair oriented nutrition along with the shampoo (nioxin) my hair has improved quite alot and my hairline has improved from a sharp V to more of a U with the temples becoming more thick and coming down. The thinning on the left side although being there has also improved and alot of stress has been lifted off my shoulders. Its barely been anytime so I'm not totally comfortable yet but it's felt great to see it get better.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news, with the change of nutrition with more hair oriented nutrition along with the shampoo (nioxin) my hair has improved quite alot and my hairline has improved from a sharp V to more of a U with the temples becoming more thick and coming down. The thinning on the left side although being there has also improved and alot of stress has been lifted off my shoulders. Its barely been anytime so I'm not totally comfortable yet but it's felt great to see it get better.

Great news. That was quite fast tbqh. Care to share some new pics?

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where do you take your infos, there are ZERO studies out there claiming masturbation accelarates hair loss
My scalp would always feel hot and tingly straight after and shedding would suddenly increase. I don't need a study to tell me that when I've personally experienced it.