Mature hairline?

Autumn Sundown

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if you would consider this to be a mature hairline. I have early male pattern baldness on my dad's side, and no male pattern baldness but deep mature hairlines on my mom's side, so as I'm sure you can guess, I'm a little confused. The men who lose their hair on my dad's side are typically NW3 with advanced thinning by my age.
I don't have any thinning around the hairline. I don't shed very much and the hairs I do shed are always very thick all the way through. I don't have any scalp itch or discomfort.
I'm physically very much like my maternal grandfather and my hairline is shaped very much like his was at my age. Hopefully I follow in his footsteps, haha.
Anyway, what do you think?

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your hair looks identical to mine when I was 14 or 15 and that was just before male pattern baldness kicked itself in.Right now you have got nothing to worry about but just keep an eye on it and you'll be fine.

Autumn Sundown

Established Member
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
Your hair looks identical to mine when I was 14 or 15 and that was just before male pattern baldness kicked itself in.Right now you have got nothing to worry about but just keep an eye on it and you'll be fine.

That's great to hear, thank you. :)

M

macimate

I don't know why you constantly do this, looking for comforting affirmation.
From what I saw from the pics you've deleted, you do have quite receded temples for your age.