Mature Hairline(hairstyle) Picture Inside.

Alexender

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never thought about Balding before, I didnt really style my hair, But i recencently look up on internet too found out i have a mature hairline. I had this hairline since i was 20.

I was thinking about hairstyle, What should i do with a mature hairline? The second picture kinda cover the space on the left side of the mature hairline, People say i look younger when i style my hair like in the second picture. What should i do? Any hairstyle that you would recommend? The first one is kinda like a crew-cut but it show the mature hairline, I never thought about this before. I just saw an add about mature hairline and fount out i have one. I want to keep short hair, not too long or too short(No buzz cut). Any ideas?
maturehairlinehaircut.jpg
maturehairlinehaircut2.jpg

Dama38

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good, the mature hairline was confusing to me. Thought the hair was going ( which it may or may not) but seems like it's maturing! Maybe! Time will tell

Attachments

• You_Doodle_2017-10-01T10_08_07Z.jpg
    You_Doodle_2017-10-01T10_08_07Z.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 346

Alexender

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good, the mature hairline was confusing to me. Thought the hair was going ( which it may or may not) but seems like it's maturing! Maybe! Time will tell

Yes you have the same hairline as me, I just dont know how too style my hair. When i sidepart the hair, I can cover up the left right side of the mature hairline. People tell me i look younger when i style my hair like this, they also say it look like i have way much hair than the crew cut spiky haircut. I read the crew cut spiky accentuate the Hairline , make it look mature.

I just dont know.

Dama38

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you have the same hairline as me, I just dont know how too style my hair. When i sidepart the hair, I can cover up the left right side of the mature hairline. People tell me i look younger when i style my hair like this, they also say it look like i have way much hair than the crew cut spiky haircut. I read the crew cut spiky accentuate the Hairline , make it look mature.

I just dont know.
Just go with whatever you're comfortable with. I usually have it short ish and long like it is now.

jo123456789

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my mature hairline style. I'm 39 yrs old. I keep it brushed up in the front. I don't like the way I look with a side part. I had a pretty straight hairline until my mid to late 20's.

20171005_094035.jpg

Yesio

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a very nice hair line. and you have nothing to worry about.

dustovshio

Reaction score
I'd leave it the way it is. Personally I like the first, but the second looks pretty good as well.

Dama38

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got a cut on Friday, not the best pics but drew myself some sunnies too ;)

Attachments

• 84A146E8-F41A-4170-AB2A-779A0B4EB984.jpeg
    84A146E8-F41A-4170-AB2A-779A0B4EB984.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 356
  • A5D681AF-2EC1-4FCD-9233-B4F881DDA5DD.jpeg
    A5D681AF-2EC1-4FCD-9233-B4F881DDA5DD.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 344