Matt Hasselbeck, Espn, Chad? And Suzi

UncleMort

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So im checking out Suzi Kolber before the Giants last night. I think she's about 50. Really hot and beautiful. Smoky sultry voice.

Turns out the seahawks ex qb hasselbeck is on there, and i find myself thinking "that guy would be a chad if he had hair"

I hate to bag on the guy, he seems to not care, but its the egg head mug, it just looks like a perfect
pink faberge

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQduOQvQmGkWi1cb0eIzz5ZNrqt0wXuRrNEtCwJGwFH75yLKA7dkg.jpg
suzy-kolber.jpg

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not seeing it. I know he played football so that's Auto pussy but other than that nothing special even if he had hair. now Suzy Kolber I would have rocked back in the day, hell I still would.

blackg

Reaction score
What did you think of the Giants performance?
And Detroit will one day have a 100 yard rusher. Not Monday night.

Anyway speaking of ESPN hotties.... I really like Dianna Russini.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy, Coy Wire. Former NFL and now commentator on CNN. His head is just a little too round and dome like. He looks kinda alien like. He has a good face though.

images(1).jpg

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont mind an older woman, and Im NOT saying I wouldnt crush her but I honestly dont find her that attractive. Kind of a manly face. If thats her also in the smaller pic shes def better from a distance.

Either way, I always tell people if you are looking for a wife, bald or not you can find one. Possibly even a decent looking one. You usually end up with a girl who already passed through her plows and is ready to settle down and have kids but none of the better looking guys are into that. Hey you might even get a BJ on your birthdays and christmas!