Masturbation MUST stop.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
I'm not miserable bro, because I'm not all about sex when it comes to chicks like yourself. It's not like I'm speaking as someone who's never been where you're at, and to tell you the truth...masturbating only brang me short term pleasure. It made me miserable in the end, so to say that I'm trying to make you guys miserable is just wrong. I'm also not telling people to refrain from completely refrain from sex for the rest of their lives. Sex is a natural thing....there is no denying that. You should just do it after you're married though. :)

Haha well i am a healthy animal(yes humans are animals) whose only true reason for existence in the techincal sense is reproduction and rather than fight nature and repress my urges, i think about and want to have sex with women.

and thank you for telling me to wait until marriage. Im sure your going to vote for the evangelical republican candidate if your american as well which leaves you with absolutely no credibility in my humble opinion.

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
Ripple, if you really believe this, then just prove it. Stop whacking off for months and then post up some pics of the hair you regrew while there were no other simultaneous variables.

This is one of the easiest things on the whole male pattern baldness subject to prove if there is any truth in it. I'd be impressed if you even produced ONE person with regrowth from it. It doesn't cost a dime and it wouldn't take a group of multiple people to produce SOMETHING.

For God's sake, there is searchable discussions & evidence on the male pattern baldness effects of everything from different shampoos, to varying amounts of exercise, to varying stress levels, to scalp massages, to chemical peels on the scalp skil, to sticking needles into your hairline every morning . . . It's not like there is ANY CONCIEVABLE ROADBLOCK preventing you or anyone else from demonstrating some link between masturbation & hair loss.

If you cannot do this then I wish you'd just stop arguing that masturbation is a legit factor in male pattern baldness. I think it makes about as much sense as arguing that watcing American Idol speeds up the male pattern baldness process.

powersam

Reaction score
i was under the impression that frequent ejaculation lowered the chance of prostate cancer...

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cruiser said:
I just want to know how they got the mice to jack-off :jackit: :dunno:
I'm not too sure, but I think they used a stimulator to cause the mice to ejaculate.

JayB said:
Haha well i am a healthy animal(yes humans are animals) whose only true reason for existence in the techincal sense is reproduction and rather than fight nature and repress my urges, i think about and want to have sex with women.
JayB, just because you want to associate your urges to being natural doesn't make the act right. If a person was overweight and chose not to fight his natural urge to eat, would that make it right? Or if a person naturally hated someone and chose to beat him/her up, would that make it right? Sometimes you have to repress natural urges, but basically my point is that saying it's a natural urge isn't a legitimate argument to justify our actions imo.

cal said:
Ripple, if you really believe this, then just prove it. Stop whacking off for months and then post up some pics of the hair you regrew while there were no other simultaneous variables.
What do you think I'm doing right now cal? I'm almost to a month-in. I don't see any progress yet(maybe less shedding, no inflammation). I don't know if I'll take any pics because I'm really lazy about that and I really hate examining that crap but I might do it anyway which doesn't mean I'll post them but just to have them as reference.

cal said:
I'd be impressed if you even produced ONE person with regrowth from it.
This is not me, but are you impressed?(probably not...lol)
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/ga ... llery1.cfm

He didn't see progress until around 4 months or so, and he links it to reducing masturbation despite all the other natural supplements he took. He reduced to 1-2 times a week. He didn't completely abstain like I plan to do, but I plan to do it anyway...even if I do lose all my hair.

Here's another one:
http://hairregrowth.blogspot.com/

He contributes it to beta sitosterol, but he also stopped masturbation as well.

There was also another poster named stnl that stopped for exactly 4 months and came back and reported no further hair loss. He didn't regrow but he didn't lose anything as well.

cal said:
It's not like there is ANY CONCIEVABLE ROADBLOCK preventing you or anyone else from demonstrating some link between masturbation & hair loss.
Stop posting in frustration. I have no clue what you are so frustrated about. It's not like I'm not forcing you to stop masturbating or anything and please tell me where did I ever say or hint that there was "ANY CONCIEVABLE ROADBLOCK" preventing me from trying this?
powersam said:
i was under the impression that frequent ejaculation lowered the chance of prostate cancer...
There are studies that show this, but there is only a slightly lower chance you will not develop prostate cancer. You could also prevent PC by eating right.