Masturbation Is Gay. You're Jerking Off A Penis And A Man Is Jerking You Off.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Let's take some examples into consideration.

1. Autofellatio. That's sucking your own dick. Yes, it can be done and you can likely do it too with determination and flexibility training. Ask just about anyone and you will be told it's gay as f***, you're literally sucking dick. They'd be correct. You probably know it's gay as f*** too, no need to ask others.

2. "I'm thinking about a woman so it's not gay". You may be thinking about a woman when you're f*****g a goat too, that doesn't mean you're not f*****g a goat. Ultimately a man is jerking you during masturbation and you're stroking a c***.. that happens to be yours. Notice how that's gay as f***.

3. "It's not someone else's c***". Ok then, grab a realistic dildo and stroke it rigorously and sensually or whatever you do when you masturbate. Yes, stroking a dick. Notice how that's gay as f***.

If you think masturbation is not gay, you have an obligation to suck your own dick too in order to be consistent.

https://imgur.com/rgSYyQf

oni2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha... I like this thread. I want to see how this discussion is going to end. I mean the OP does make a point, strong enough to hurt the male ego. :p
LMFAO!!!

Because your ego has been hurt by so many men........?

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Because I've seen a lot of men getting infuriated when this type of topics come up. I wasn't able to understand what's wrong with, and then one of my friends told me that thing is called male ego, and even if I wasn't very tempted to believe him, it was the only explanation that was barely related.

oni2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Because I've seen a lot of men getting infuriated when this type of topics come up. I wasn't able to understand what's wrong with, and then one of my friends told me that thing is called male ego, and even if I wasn't very tempted to believe him, it was the only explanation that was barely related.

You don't have an ego?

blackg

Reaction score
The male ego is the reason men often act the way they do....

Little boys with little penises and BIG egos.
It can be a lethal combination.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Autofellatio. That's sucking your own dick. Yes, it can be done and you can likely do it too with determination and flexibility training.
I tried. It didn't work.
..I could only lick the tip and It hurt my back.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As f*****g funny as this title actually is, even if you do consider masturbation gay, so what? What's wrong with being homo? I ain't homo or bi, but I don't see the issue? I think homo men can be masculine as masculine as straight men and straight men can be as big of pussies as the most feminine and flamboyantly gay men. Masturbation might waste your time, though.