Masturbation After Hairtransplant, Can I Have Compromised Anything?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It isn't true...
If you read on web you will se that SOME doctors (not everybody but only someone) tells to avoid sex for 7 days after hair transplant, ALSO for the blood pressure...Others doctors, instead, tell that it isn't a problem for the hair, after hairtransplant also immediately...
Sex and masturbation are different but not so much about blood pressure...
So i didn't do a stupid question, maybe very apprehensive , yes.But only who did a hairtransplant can unsterstand me....
It isn't true...
If you read on web you will se that SOME doctors (not everybody but only someone) tells to avoid sex for 7 days after hair transplant, ALSO for the blood pressure...Others doctors, instead, tell that it isn't a problem for the hair, after hairtransplant also immediately...
Sex and masturbation are different but not so much about blood pressure...
So i didn't do a stupid question, maybe very apprehensive , yes.But only who did a hairtransplant can unsterstand me....
Well unless you have a massive dick and every time you have a wank it accidently slaps you across the head then it will not do any damage at all. They don't want you having sex because you may damage your new follicles during the act. Think about it! You are more likely to lose your implants buy wearing a hat which most people do a day later when travelling back from their surgeries.

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well unless you have a massive dick and every time you have a wank it accidently slaps you across the head then it will not do any damage at all. They don't want you having sex because you may damage your new follicles during the act. Think about it! You are more likely to lose your implants buy wearing a hat which most people do a day later when travelling back from their surgeries.
i hope it's so....

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
read here
https://www.realself.com/question/n....author.answer-user_authored_question#6440194

The truth is that the doctors don't know it really.
So now i'd like to know if some doctors tell it for excessive precautions or cause it' s really important.
Only someone that did an hairtransplant an who jerked off o had sex immediatley after hair transplant , could answers...

Exactly, if you don't know, don't do it. Stop masturbating you are risking your grafts and health. You could be increasing cancer and heart disease risk.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've masturbated a few times in the past while I had a headache, I dont do that anymore.

moh4med

My Regimen
Reaction score
since its a year now. i am curious to know ? are you satisfied with your result. As I also did the same :)

CATDOGMAN

My Regimen
Reaction score
since its a year now. i am curious to know ? are you satisfied with your result. As I also did the same :)

If you click and look through his profile. You'll see he had an amazing result. Perhaps they should recommend it within the first week for the extra blood flow to the grafts :p.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious what made u run home and wank it? Was it a hot nurse or doctor. Where u fantasizing about all the action you are gonna get with new hair? Seriously what made you do this?

Finasterguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, i know my question could seems strange but : i masturbated few hours after my hairtransplant( fue) many times but in a normal way ( so no "strange masturbatory ritual") Now i ask : can i have compromised anything? I mean about blood pressure....
The doctors on web aren't "clear" . I didn't have sex but ONLY masturbation. So i didn't touch my head, but my doubt is about blood pressure.
Some doctor tells to wait some days , somebody else tells that masturbation just immediately after hairtransplant isn't a problem....

Couldn’t just hold off for a few days of healing and just needed to jerk the mcjerkinator