Mast Cell Product Histamine Raise Dht

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im convinced that the best strategy to prevent hair loss is block DHT and stay away from inflammation, a healthy antioxidant diet, no smoking, no alcohol ( rich in histimine ), prevent allergies ecc ecc..

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im convinced that the best strategy to prevent hair loss is block DHT and stay away from inflammation, a healthy antioxidant diet, no smoking, no alcohol ( rich in histimine ), prevent allergies ecc ecc..
Alcohol isn't rich in histamine, but it can trigger histamine release.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.mastattack.org/2015/04/prostaglandin-e2-mast-cells-and-asthma/

It has to be pretty complicated. I have a disease called Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, which causes mast cells to be trigger happy and release extra mediators (like histamine, PGD2, etc) into the blood stream, sometimes resulting in anaphylaxis. I have all sorts of health issues that stem from this illness.

But I have a thick Norwood 1-1.5 at 25, lost a little bit at the temples and have a bald maternal grandfather (see username) and an obsession with the science of hairloss. If systemic PGD2 were really the crucial answer, I'd be slick bald, bc my body releases excessive amounts every day (as shown through blood and urine tests).

Of course PGD2 blood levels isn't crucial, we don't give a f*** about it.
All we want is either a PTGDS inhibitor or a CRTH2/DP2 inhibitor and f*** PTGDR2 and GPR44 gene.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dad is a heavy smoker, a real chainsmoker from 13 years old. Almost has a better Norwood than me and started losing much much later. No smoking no hair loss is a lie.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm... I started losing hair when i was diagnosed with Chrons disease at 16. Been losing ever since, maybe I should cut out gluten dairy and sugar? do you guys think I could grow some hair back with a strict diet to control limit inflamation as much as possible?

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had terrible asthma and allergies as a child (age 3-10). I went for 10+ allergy injections every week for about 5 years, then every 2 weeks for a couple of years, then every 3-4 weeks for another couple of years. I finished with shots when I was ~13. I've often wondered if the onset of my hair loss just before age 16 was due to an allergic reaction to something since I wasn't getting the shots anymore. I haven't had any overt allergic symptoms since I'm about 10 years old, however. Been meaning to get tested again (I'm 39 now).

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm... I started losing hair when i was diagnosed with Chrons disease at 16. Been losing ever since, maybe I should cut out gluten dairy and sugar? do you guys think I could grow some hair back with a strict diet to control limit inflamation as much as possible?

Of course since CRTH2 has been associated with MBP and Chron's Disease..
If you have Seti, you're basically out of both disease.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has to be pretty complicated. I have a disease called Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, which causes mast cells to be trigger happy and release extra mediators (like histamine, PGD2, etc) into the blood stream, sometimes resulting in anaphylaxis. I have all sorts of health issues that stem from this illness.

But I have a thick Norwood 1-1.5 at 25, lost a little bit at the temples and have a bald maternal grandfather (see username) and an obsession with the science of hairloss. If systemic PGD2 were really the crucial answer, I'd be slick bald, bc my body releases excessive amounts every day (as shown through blood and urine tests).

It could be that some people have mast cells in the hair follicles and some don't. Seems completely plausible to me. As different people have them in different locations. It also may mean that some people have specific mutations of the hair follicle mast cells that cause them to release extra mediators/PGD2, hence the elevated levels in the scalp. It could be that different people develop the mutation randomly as they age, hence the random onset of Male Pattern Baldness.

I have noticed some women with my illness and elevated PGD2 levels who go on to develop significant balding.
the missing variable may be uv exposure to scalp activates the mast cells... and over time loss if mast cell anti infmattory effect... see other thread i posted