Massive Shedding under RU. Please help.

Firemythos

Reaction score
I bought the 5% RU solution in Eth/PG carrier from anageninc. After the first or second application I realized a massive shedding. I stopped with RU after like 4 days and taking finasteride now. Still shedding like crazy. Any thoughts?

When I do the hair pull test, I can pull hairs out everywhere, even in the sides.

Hajo1992

Reaction score
If I read the rest of the posts here. It is a normal process to restart the grow circle.
But yeah, I've been using Rogaine for 4 months now and I've been shedding for the last 1,5 month... This should be the month where I should see results.
Only result I have is thinner/less hair...
Hope we're on the same boat and we see results soon... Hope someone responds with an explanation for this

Firemythos

Reaction score
The problem is that my shed is way too early and too strong, it seems more like a allergic reaction. Shedding on minor is quite common, you shouldnt worry.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is that my shed is way too early and too strong, it seems more like a allergic reaction. Shedding on minor is quite common, you shouldnt worry.

what vehicle do you use? it may be irritating the scalp

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I bought the 5% RU solution in Eth/PG carrier from anageninc. After the first or second application I realized a massive shedding. I stopped with RU after like 4 days and taking finasteride now. Still shedding like crazy. Any thoughts?

When I do the hair pull test, I can pull hairs out everywhere, even in the sides.

If I read the rest of the posts here. It is a normal process to restart the grow circle.
But yeah, I've been using Rogaine for 4 months now and I've been shedding for the last 1,5 month... This should be the month where I should see results.
Only result I have is thinner/less hair...
Hope we're on the same boat and we see results soon... Hope someone responds with an explanation for this

Ever got results?