Massive shedding 2 months into using Revita everyday.

pquint1

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just looking for a little feedback. I noticed some considerable thinning over the past 15 months so I decided to get a little proactive and see if I could stop the 120+ hairs I was losing everyday. I'm 22, have had severe dandruff on and off for about 7 years. I saw Revita and even though there were some mixed reviews I decided to try it. Anyways, I've been on it since February 21st using it every day, I lather it up, massage it into my scalp and let it sit for about 5 minutes. My scalp has never felt better and the dandruff, nasty scales and itching around my hairline and all over my head for that matter has come to a halt. But I am shedding LIKE CRAZY. I'd say before the Revita I was losing anywhere from 120-160 hairs per day of varying lengths, some miniaturized and some healthy terminal hairs. Now. for the past 7 weeks I've been losing anywhere from 220-350 hair a day mostly miniturized smaller hairs I'd say. My hair is definitely thinning out but I just don't know what to make of it. This has to be a positive shed right? There is no way a shampoo or male pattern baldness could accelerate THAT quickly. I know keto is definitely supposed to help stop the shedding (probably wont regrow hair) but I must say that the hairs on my wrists and hands have grown super dark and thick since I started using this stuff. I look like I have gorilla hands haha. Any thoughts on how I should proceed? I'd like to keep this regimen up for a year and see where it goes but I'm just a little concerned.

Thanks guys.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all, i don't think it is a very good idea to wash hair everyday, you can wash it at 2 days.
Then, number of hairs shed has no importance. What counts is the numer of hairs who grow back everyday.