Massive hairloss: (melanotan, b50)

nomen

Reaction score
Recently I noticed a massive hairloss speed-up. Iam not sure whether this is due to my male pattern baldness has entered into a more aggresive level or because of the "supplements" that i take.

Ihave been on propecia for approximatly 10months ( I have skipped some weeks off during this period). I have also been using rogaine for well over a year, perhaps even two and a half year... been using this on and off for my temples. Recently I started with oral supplements (b50) I think thats about 3-4weeks ago.

The b50 contains these vitamins:

Vitamin B1 (tiamin)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxin)
Vitamin B12 (cyanokobalamin)
Biotin
Kolin
Folacid
Inositol
Niacin
Pantotenacid
Paraaminobensoeacid

About 2 weeks ago I tried Melanotan II for the first time, at dosage of approximatley 0.20mg once and a week after that 0.25mg once.

Please give me your thoughts! Are there any known stuff that I have mentioned above that could be bad for my hair?

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm taking melanotan at 1.2 mg a day right now. No increased shedding. Did it last year and it was OK as well. I have 20mg in my sistem and nothing to report but a great tan :D

fallenfeather

Reaction score
I've been following the progress of melanotan for some years now but have been put off by the lack of a tablet form being available. How do you guys put up with having to put a needle in your arm just to get some colour?

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
You're not sticking yourself in the arm. You stick it into your asscheek and you barely feel it. It's really simple once you get used to it.