Massaging The Surrounding Muscles Of The Galea - An Effective Treatment For Male Pattern Baldness

Do you believe that muscle tension is involved in male pattern baldness

• Yes

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On Monday, I again had a bad headache, worse than the previous time. I had to massage a lot my head muscles in order to stop it. I massaged the muscle temporalis, muscle frontalis and orbicularis. All the muscles that surround my forehead.

That day I had to bend my head forward to pass trough a shed that was too low in order to carry some heavy carton boxes. And the following evening I was feeling pain in my neck. The muscle ocipitalis and the zone of muscle frontalis besides my forehead were also tense and I had to relax them as well. The same thing might happen in men with forward head posture. I have observed balding men on the street today. When I go to the street I often look at bald men to convince myself that theory of tmdocclusion.com is true. From my observation, their face and skull have developed in a way that is shifting their head constantly forward when they are walking. They indeed have vertically grown faces and skulls in general, flat cheekbones most of the times and vertical and rounded jawlines.

But the focus in this thread on the following subject:

Massaging the surrounding muscles of the galea in order to relax them and relieve tension must have similar effect to tension reliever device and bottox injections. It must reduce mechanical tension in a similar way like massaging the surrounding muscles of the forehead stops headaches. The effect of course will be - stopping hair loss and increasing hair count. I am going to try this. I will take a bald man and I will massage his muscles every day to see If it works. If It works then all those theories were true. The case of male pattern baldness will be over forever for me. With the last post I achieved 20% believe rate. I hope that more people believe me now.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take pics and post them here if it works. I doubt it but I would be glad if I were wrong because we would of have a cure.

Who fuckin knew. Just massage your head a little. Lmao groundbreaking.

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I don't believe it. Balding is in your genes. It's in your blood. You're lucky if your parents don't have balding genes that runs in their family.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found the role of the ridge in male pattern baldness. In people with ridged scalp the hair that is located on the ridge falls after the hair that is not on the ridge because the hair on the ridge is exposed to less tension because it's farther to the muscles. In people with smooth scalp the tension on the galea is distributed equally and they diffuse.

B7LzrQxKEEUbOUn5r41RFQ_b.png

G
For those who don't believe - Look. No muscles = no hair. I have observed this on bald men in person. Where the muscles is located - they have great hair. I already have a balding candidate for massage for proof.

People with ridged scalp have a pattern receding at the temples. Like Bruce Willis pattern.

g1W6GaoGlH6vFfsqFNU16IcYh6goF1KWybduAiNJQe5m9fjGsXy8YHtCCfCfC7q_6L2z2QjMEOfqW84ld-3AnhzHtO17z2za.jpg

Or Dwayne Johnson pattern.

dwayne-johnson-11818916-1-402.jpg

Wile people with smooth scalps have pattern with diffuse thinning like Vin Diesel's pattern.

gettyimages-104601606.jpg

Or this guy

baldness_istock.jpg

diffuse-thinning.jpg

As you can see that Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson all have very poor cranofacial development with flat cheekbones and very vertical faces.

bc7ed7f70feb86680a3651f9f873203a.jpg
You can see on this photo of Dwayne Johnson how vertical is his face and how poor is his craniofacial development.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scalp massage’s are no joke, the most cost effective treatment of them all. But, do people really want their hair back? I doubt it since they can’t afford to massage their head for free every day...

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even babies prove that scalp shape plays a role in male pattern baldness. I have noticed that when babies lose their hair after leave the womb, their hair loss patterns look very similar to patterns of hair loss in men. In babies that have ridged scalps, the hair in the center remains thicker than that on the temples:

front_page-87b640c00e378e8ffed2751ee811cfcb66b82bffe72a1cae423f417dad964e60.jpg

unpopular-baby-names.jpg

10-months.jpg

While babies with smooth scalps diffuse:

14614717-baby-10-days-old.jpg

7d8db32c-2ce6-40c4-a24f-4e757f700c24.jpg

14614717-baby-10-days-old.jpg

baby_tummy_massage-732x549-thumbnail-732x549.jpg

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a fullhead as a baby with no hair on sides. Explain plz

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a fullhead as a baby with no hair on sides. Explain plz

No way! Every baby experiences hair loss after he leaves the womb. If they are born full head they will thin out shortly after and then regrow again.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
No way! Every baby experiences hair loss after he leaves the womb. If they are born full head they will thin out shortly after and then regrow again.
Yes I came out of the womb with hair and losing it now. Kryptonite

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want some predictions, I am sure that this guy will end up slick bald.

csLSS-Tr2f156ExgHHa4QPhWVRQ3wC35ZwNWIEO76Iw0osINYBiCKv_oToYEh-eMPXyKMHceo9woDdlv7Sn_LGgIa79-ZZ4Q.png

Reasons:

- He has poor cranofacial development characterized by flat cheekbones, excessive vertical facial growth and crooked nose.

- His father and grandfather also suffer from male pattern baldness.

Will he succumb into hair loss when he gets older? We will wait.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
We will wait, but, if he let grow his hair probably will not develop common baldness. C) He has a dense and thick hair

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want some predictions, I am sure that this guy will end up slick bald.

View attachment 145768

Reasons:

- He has poor cranofacial development characterized by flat cheekbones, excessive vertical facial growth and crooked nose.

- His father and grandfather also suffer from male pattern baldness.

Will he succumb into hair loss when he gets older? We will wait.
Everybody ends up bald. The only question is when the process starts and the rate of progress. How is it go into your whole 'findings'?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody ends up bald. The only question is when the process starts and the rate of progress. How is it go into your whole 'findings'?

Who told you that. This is completely untrue. If you don't have it in your genetics you will never go bald. There are plenty of of people who are overweight, have poor cranofacial development and poor posture and have great hair for life.

Especially Mexicans.

EK-iYeuW4AITvjx.jpg

He's already 111 year old and not balding.

The average lifespan of a man globally is 70 years. Many men have great hair at that age. It's estimated that 15% of men have little or no signs of baldness at that age. And this statics are for Caucasians. In Asians and blacks it's slightly more. So not everyone ends up slick bald. Slick bald in their lifetime end people who have features like vertically elongated face, flat cheekbones, rounded jawline. crooked nose or curved nose.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your theory seems to be that ugly people bald and attractive people don't. It's just because you notice the attractive people with hair. You don't so much notice the attractive people who go bald because they lose their attractiveness. Look at a yearbook from twenty years ago and then look at their pictures now, and you'll see that just as many attractive people go bald.

I can look at their photos and predict who is probably bald now but I wouldn't be able to find photos of them now.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who told you that. This is completely untrue. If you don't have it in your genetics you will never go bald. There are plenty of of people who are overweight, have poor cranofacial development and poor posture and have great hair for life.

Especially Mexicans.

View attachment 145783

He's already 111 year old and not balding.

The average lifespan of a man globally is 70 years. Many men have great hair at that age. It's estimated that 15% of men have little or no signs of baldness at that age. And this statics are for Caucasians. In Asians and blacks it's slightly more. So not everyone ends up slick bald. Slick bald in their lifetime end people who have features like vertically elongated face, flat cheekbones, rounded jawline. crooked nose or curved nose.
Ok let me correct what I said, not everybody but vast majority, 15 percent that keep their hair forever seems reasonable, it is definitely not "many men" though. Anyway, how does it fit in? It means that only those 15 percent have those features you talk about?