Massage helps big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shaolinmonk said:
hair today gone tomorrow wrote:

lol....do you even know who your mom is?...she prob took one look at you and threw you into a dumpster... i dont blame here either....you are 1 dumb fu(k

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the doctor slapped you when you came out from your mom's womb looking like chewbacca

lol...maybe if i looked like him i wouldnt have male pattern baldness...;)

you have what 40 posts on this site...and 90% of them are in this thread...how much have you really learned about hair loss? not much...your too damn occupied with me....

G

you have what 40 posts on this site...and 90% of them are in this thread...how much have you really learned about hair loss? not much...your too d*** occupied with me....

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually I learn a lot its called reading and learning information you dumb fcuk . I read through different forums and you seem to talk a lot of crop with different people A-HOLE

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shaolinmonk said:

you have what 40 posts on this site...and 90% of them are in this thread...how much have you really learned about hair loss? not much...your too d*** occupied with me....

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:56 pm Post subject:

Actually I learn a lot its called reading and learning information you dumb fcuk . I read through different forums and you seem to talk a lot of crop with different people A-HOLE

i only talk sh*t to people who are morons...ive helped A SHITLOAD more people than you on these forums...people PM me with questions all the time and Ive answered everybody questions. You and that rambo kid are both morons...

G

Gay today still Gay tomorrow wrote:

i only talk $#iT to people who are morons...ive helped A SHITLOAD more people than you on these forums...people PM me with questions all the time and Ive answered everybody questions. You and that rambo kid are both morons...

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:03 pm Post subject:

Who are you to judge people biatch. Like you were dogging about people that they know how to lift weights and telling them their weak that your little brother can lift heavier weights, lets see your picture then again your probably too ugly to show yourself probably some fat, ugly ,and bald freak. Oh how about that time you were showing off your degree in BS degree(bull s h i t degree) You are just some insecure ugly little dumb f a g g o t who's not happy with his life so you gotta put people down but really your the one hurting inside thats why your curse with male pattern baldness.....LMAO

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shaolinmonk said:
Gay today still Gay tomorrow wrote:

i only talk $#iT to people who are morons...ive helped A SHITLOAD more people than you on these forums...people PM me with questions all the time and Ive answered everybody questions. You and that rambo kid are both morons...

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:03 pm Post subject:

Who are you to judge people biatch. Like you were dogging about people that they know how to lift weights and telling them their weak that your little brother can lift heavier weights, lets see your picture then again your probably too ugly to show yourself probably some fat, ugly ,and bald freak. Oh how about that time you were showing off your degree in BS degree(bull s h i t degree) You are just some insecure ugly little dumb ***** who's not happy with his life so you gotta put people down but really your the one hurting inside thats why your curse with male pattern baldness.....LMAO

there are a very few people here who have better hair than me...my male pattern baldness is not noticeable to anyone yet...unless someone else is balding and they were examining my head.

I do have a degree in mechanical engineering...i just started a gym within the past 2 months and my salary is 54k a year..

I never made fun of them for what they lift....i was making fun of what they deemed to be accomplishments....i think im weak and im lifting A LOT more than they are. I spent a lot of time in those threads helping CCS out.

I actually love my life...haha. IM cursed with male pattern baldness cuz my dad has it and all his brothers had it...luckily no one on my moms side has it so hopefully ill be somewhere in between.

I wouldnt say im ugly....i get numbers from girls all the time...and usually i dont even ask.

G

there are a very few people here who have better hair than me...my male pattern baldness is not noticeable to anyone yet...unless someone else is balding and they were examining my head.

I do have a degree in mechanical engineering...i just started a gym within the past 2 months and my salary is 54k a year..

I never made fun of them for what they lift....i was making fun of what they deemed to be accomplishments....i think im weak and im lifting A LOT more than they are. I spent a lot of time in those threads helping CCS out.

I actually love my life...haha. IM cursed with male pattern baldness cuz my dad has it and all his brothers had it...luckily no one on my moms side has it so hopefully ill be somewhere in between.

I wouldnt say im ugly....i get numbers from girls all the time...and usually i dont even ask.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smell bull s h i t

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shaolinmonk said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smell bull s h i t

oh you do...about what? tell me how i can prove it and i will

I went to univ. of Rhode Island and graduted last spring....my gpa was a 2.94

do you want me to put a link to my transcript on here?

what else do you think im bullshitting about?

G

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:36 pm Post subject:

-------------------------------------------------------

Who gives a s h i t about your GPA being 2.94 and you making 54k ,You actually have the nerves to brag about yourself. First having a 2.94 is considered being average, lol actually the correlative quantitative value is the third 10% which is a joke. Second making 54k, Is that it? My GPA was 4.50 and I make over 100k every year.

I don't have time to talk to a ignoramus jerk like yourself,always bragging about your feeble minded skills. You are just a loser who brags about himself because deep inside your full of insecurities and sadness.

Well I gotta go because your mom is waiting for me ,you know how freaky she gets late at night.

powersam

Reaction score
surprised a mod hasnt locked this thread already.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shaolinmonk said:

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:36 pm Post subject:

-------------------------------------------------------

Who gives a s h i t about your GPA being 2.94 and you making 54k ,You actually have the nerves to brag about yourself. First having a 2.94 is considered being average, lol actually the correlative quantitative value is the third 10% which is a joke. Second making 54k, Is that it? My GPA was 4.50 and I make over 100k every year.

I don't have time to talk to a ignoramus jerk like yourself,always bragging about your feeble minded skills. You are just a loser who brags about himself because deep inside your full of insecurities and sadness.

Well I gotta go because your mom is waiting for me ,you know how freaky she gets late at night.

im not braggin about anything...im stating the facts....i never said i was strong...i never said i was big....im letting them know they arent big or strong either.

I know my gpa wasnt great...my first 2 years were spent gettin drunk and fuckin b****s....my jr and sr year i had 3.33

100k LOL!!!! GOOD JOKE BUDDY. YOUR MOM might make that if she sucks enough c*** but you? i doubt youd see that in 5 years.

bald30

Reaction score
You guys should joint MTV YO MAMA if not Please STFU this a Hairloss forum. Also HTGT I also read your other post you tend to be prick and rude.

The Gardener

Reaction score
This thread is no longer productive.

Stop bitching at each other, and lets have respectful banter, laugh at each others' jokes, have some fun at this whilst we all try to stop from being bald, and appreciate each other no matter our differences.

Locking this. Come on guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.