Mass killer Breivik

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
I just hope he looses all his hair.
If both his arms and leg could fall off, that would be fine too.
And also all of his remaining organs

sorry

(and I don't really know if anxiety/depression has a real incidence on Androgenetic Alopecia BUT it can definitely result in telogen effluviums which can spoil the remaining limited numbers of hair cycles so it could IMO speed up the process indirectly)

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just hope he looses all his hair.
If both his arms and leg could fall off, that would be fine too.
And also all of his remaining organs

sorry

(and I don't really know if anxiety/depression has a real incidence on Androgenetic Alopecia BUT it can definitely result in telogen effluviums which can spoil the remaining limited numbers of hair cycles so it could IMO speed up the process indirectly)
Are there any studies that say we have a limited number of hair cycles? Why doesn't anyone ever go 100% bald with Chronic Telogen Effluvium.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any studies that say we have a limited number of hair cycles? Why doesn't anyone ever go 100% bald with Chronic Telogen Effluvium.

severe, traumatic depression or stress can definitely cause Telogen Effluvium. I have had it, and I have seen it in others. I have an amazing dermatologist and he also says he has seen it happen on a couple occasions. I do believe people with Androgenetic Alopecia have a limited number of cycles before the follicle is so damaged and shrunken. People that have chronic Telogen Effluvium generally lose hair from all over the scalp, and if they have Androgenetic Alopecia, you can bet they will eventually go completely bald in the male pattern baldness areas. I know this, because i have been legit diagnosed with this horrible f*cking thing three times in the past 2.5 years. My crown and two temples are pretty much shot and now the mid scalp is going quick. It's simply like there is a God and he does NOT want me to have hair.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
severe, traumatic depression or stress can definitely cause Telogen Effluvium. I have had it, and I have seen it in others. I have an amazing dermatologist and he also says he has seen it happen on a couple occasions. I do believe people with Androgenetic Alopecia have a limited number of cycles before the follicle is so damaged and shrunken. People that have chronic Telogen Effluvium generally lose hair from all over the scalp, and if they have Androgenetic Alopecia, you can bet they will eventually go completely bald in the male pattern baldness areas. I know this, because i have been legit diagnosed with this horrible f*cking thing three times in the past 2.5 years. My crown and two temples are pretty much shot and now the mid scalp is going quick. It's simply like there is a God and he does NOT want me to have hair.
I have Chronic Telogen Effluvium, does this mean I'll eventually lose all the hair in my donor zone permanently? :( I thought it could resolve and go back to normal eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

We can be Telogen Effluvium brothers. I've had it for 3 years and it's stayed at the same sh*t density.

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
I think stress is like smoking in terms of hair loss, it may progress you quicker but it is not the real issue. I cant stand when I hear a person telling someone who's stressed about hair loss not to stress about their hair loss.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I always find it funny when thinking about prison, apart from all the rape, my first thought is my hair is ****ed.