Mark's story

1by1

Reaction score
I dyed my hair at 15 years old, I started balding at 15. I don't know if it had something to do with it. My hairline is the only thing that had lost hair. I had a perscription for rogaine when I was 17, I used it for about 1 year. It cost to much for me at the time, so I stoped. My hairline receeded more in highschool and began to slow down in my early 20's without using anything. At 24 Il wanted a quick fix so I went to HCM had it done, It's not for me. I am now 27 and still I am only in the norwood 1 &2 stage. I for the past 3 months i've been using rogaine and propecia pluss t-gel and advacvor all at the same time. I want to know about the generic propecia, is it better ro the same ? bc the cost is kind of high for the normal propecia. Anyway I have started the white downey to light brown little growing in on my hairline.... What do you guys recomend to regrow my hairline? I hate this balding thing I frigging shaved my head for the longest time because of it. I just want my hair back