Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

kingroot

My Regimen
Reaction score
medical-marijuana.jpg

Howdy everyone, I am from Queensland, AU. please address me as king root.
I am working for an MNC and as for my job I need to travel a lost mostly to Canada and other north American countries. I am not always concerned about my health or not even about my eyes.
The point that Lead to me here is that while checking our old pics my wife told me that I am facing heavy hair loss. She knows that I smoke weeds and had used cocaine during my graduation time.
Now I only smoke marijuana and cigarette( not using any other kind of drugs). She told me that I'm suffering from excessive hair loss due to my living style and some "bad boy " habits".
I would like to regain the appearance of having a full head of hair. Do I need to stop taking marijuana before starting treatment? I never heard about the fact that smoking marijuana will also lead to hair loss.
Regards
Kingroot

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a Cannabis user, the plant doesn't improve hair quality or worsen alopecia. I'm also using proven treatments for genetic hair loss such as Dutasteride and Minoxidil with no negative side effects. You don't need to stop taking Marijuana to treat your hair loss, that would just be plain silly to do. It's good that you're no longer using cocaine but I do suggest to drop the cigarette smoking or at least cut down on it.

And honestly, I don't think the woman in the video knows what she's talking about, it wasn't very reliable.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As for me, I guess cannabis is really good for this purpose. I would recommend that you try the best CBD oil you can find. It will definitely help you with your hair and health overall. Learn more about it and try it out ;)

Last edited:

ashleysummer

Reaction score
I have read that CBD Oil adds Omega3, Omega6 and Omega9 fatty acids, which are necessary in stimulating growth. Hair is made of keratin, of which up to 90% is a protein. CBD Oil is able to provide this protein during proliferation as a basic element of the whisker, especially when included in diet. CBD Oil also improves blood circulation on the scalp, which ensures that the Alopecia follicles are nourished enough to support hair growth.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read that smoking weed lowers testosterone. Gyno Drs always want to know if you smoke pot for a reason. I would think that it would have some benefit.